Parking Network BV
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a colleague who is fluent in English (level B2), driven, enthusiastic and performs well in a supportive but independent position within a dynamic work environment. You work accurately and well-structured, have strong perseverance and think outside the box.
You’re responsible for the content (integrity) of the website and social media channels, ensuring the information is up to date.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collecting, editing, reviewing and publishing web content
- Writing English language web texts and press releases
- Maintaining the social media channels
- Maintaining customer contact
- Assisting in the planning and execution of our networking events
To be considered for this position you must be a fluent English speaker.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- You work in an accurate and well-structured manner
- You are pro-active
- You are able to work independently
- Video editing experience is a plus!
- Experience with event planning is a plus!
- Experience with writing press releases is considered a plus
- Communication graduate is considered a plus
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is a big plus!
- Native English speaker is a plus!
What we offer:
- Working within a small team
- A position in our Maastricht-based office
- Salary depends on age and work experience
Please visit our website www.parking.net for more information
To be considered for this position you must be a fully fluent English speaker.
Please send your cover letter and resume in English to Jorrit Weerman.
About Parking Network:
Parking Network (parking.net) is the global community for the parking industry worldwide. Not for the customer who parks his car, but for the business market that makes parking possible. ‘Connecting professionals worldwide’ has been our goal from the start. What started in 1996 as the first online information source for parking professionals has grown into a world renowned service provider to the parking industry, with a broad range of activities, accommodating to all industry stakeholders. As a trusted industry partner our key focus is to connect parking professionals worldwide, deliver the information they need and provide platforms for doing business. Parking Network positions itself in the market by participating at international conferences and trade shows, through trade publications, associations and online marketing. In addition, Parking Network organizes annual congresses and web events.