ParkHub is a technology company that provides integrated software and hardware solutions for the global parking industry. ParkHub serves key elements of the sports and entertainment industry as well as municipalities and state parks. Our unique offerings benefit both in-house and third-party parking operators at multi-use event spaces large and small. We continue to build on our successful partnerships at venues coast to coast including AT&T Stadium, Levi Stadium, Pepsi Center, BB&T Pavilion, among many other recognizable names. In addition, ParkHub has been the preferred parking operations partner at the last seven consecutive Super Bowls.
ParkHub Product Managers play a critical role in building the next generation of mobility products. You will work closely with engineering, design, and cross-functional teams to build products and new experiences. You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of mobility and help us achieve our mission of creating a global distribution system.
- Own product development from conception through launch
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap.
- Develop, prioritize, and document requirements addressing business needs that guide product development.
- Participate in and run select Scrum ceremonies to ensure requirements are understood, work is appropriately prioritized, and progress is on track.
- Runn client feedback sessions to identify new product feature needs and assess current product feature useability and whether it is accomplishing the specified goals
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development and create clear OKRs to measure product success.
- Work with cross-departmental teams to define go to market strategy and opportunities and maintain a close pulse on the competitive landscape.
What we look for in you:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience working in an Agile environment directly with software engineers.
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with bug tracking software such as JIRA.
- Knowledge of Agile software development and Scrum best practices.
- Demonstrated passion for the ParkHub mission and core values.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- A knack for recognizing patterns and problems.
- A zeal for eliminating inefficiency and the creativity to find new, improved ways to do things when a process is broken.
What we offer:
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Remote-first work arrangement with access to our office in Deep Ellum, TX
- Competitive salary plus benefits and incentives package
- Flexible vacation policy
- Plenty of coffee, Red Bull, Topo Chico, and snacks!
- Stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Team activities and outings - barista services, weekly poker tournaments, happy hours anyone?!
- Partner perks (game tickets, pre-sale access, swag)