At Abel Sensors we are looking for a Planning & Support employee to join our team.
Full time / Part time
Is planning in your blood? And do you want to ensure that you are the pivot for the management and maintenance of our sensor systems? Then this is the vacancy you are looking for!
About the role
As a Planning & Support employee you are the spider in the web for the management and maintenance of our sensor systems. You work in an operational team with colleagues. You are responsible for external and internal reports and questions. You ensure good planning and management of the mechanics.
Your activities are:
- Monitoring the helpdesk and incoming customer questions.
- Use of our own platform for remote monitoring of malfunctions.
- Handling tickets and malfunctions.
- Communication with your colleagues for 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Making work orders for the field service
- Plan the field service as efficiently as possible
- You make agreements with external installers about outsourced work.
- Supporting project manager in organizing installations and logistics
- Communication with customers about service, such as updates, reports, SLA, etc.
In addition, you can further broaden your range of tasks with things such as Facility, Administration, Office.
- Available 24 to 40 hours (in consultation)
- Completed MBO or HBO education
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- You have experience with planning and can set the right priorities
- You work in a structured way and can keep an overview
- You can communicate well, both orally and in writing, in Dutch and English.
- You quickly learn new software
We get extra excited if you also have the following properties
- Communication in French or German, orally or in writing.
- You have experience working in a project team.
- You like social contact with your colleagues.
- And enjoy challenging them to a game of Monopoly during one of our board game evenings!
We offer a great role at an innovative startup!
A workplace in a beautiful building on the canal, in the heart of Delft, close to the station and the A13. An innovative and informal working environment with highly motivated colleagues. You work with a great team and you get plenty of opportunity to develop, both technically and within the company. You get a lot of responsibility and we are always open to your ideas.
A pleasant working environment and culture are very important to us. Our core values are: accessibility, having team spirit, taking responsibility, commitment (that extra step) and innovative thinking.
Terms of employment:
- Good salary (depending on relevant work experience)
- 25 vacation days
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Personal development plan
- Year-end bonus
- Travel allowance
- Home work allowance
- Lunch at the office
- Friday afternoon drink
Is this job really for you? Then it's time we met you! Apply directly via the button below.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job