Sales Executive will be responsible for business development in the designated territory for Amano McGann, Inc. (AMI). The Sales Executive will identify both on and off-street opportunities early in the sales process, develop the strategy and tactics needed to be successful, shape deals in favor of AMI, and lead AMI in the pursuit process and successful capture of new business.
Relocation is not required if residing within designated territory. Sales Executive can work from home or Amano McGann branch office in their territory. Territory will be defined by General Manager or Operations Manager and will be the primary focus for direct sales. General Manager or Operations Manager will also define any distributor territories that may encroach the branch territory.
- Provide direct sales initiatives in your core territory, developing sales leads, providing demonstrations, giving presentations, designing client specific proposals and promoting AMI’s entire product line including partner products.
- Continue efforts in the designated territory to maintain current client base.
- Work in cooperation with the Sales, Marketing, Branch Operations and Distribution to plan, direct, and coordinate business development activities.
- Assists AMI Branch in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Assist in the technical specification review and assessment of RFP, RFI or other similar procurement documents.
- Provides timely feedback to sales management regarding opportunities, market intelligence, competitive marketplace and pipeline.
- Provides accurate and timely reporting through AMI’s CRM, Salesforce.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Lead by example to help build and maintain a strong work ethic, culture and integrity within the AMI organization. Through personal example, establish the style and approach that will characterize the Company’s dealings with the marketplace.
Accountabilities and performance measures
- “Team” oriented open communication and involvement with all branch and corporate staff
- Tackle all sales-oriented tasks with an end goal to complete the task as efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality
- Work directly with the Service Manager or Operations Manager to maintain adequate communication to Amano’s clients.
- Reports directly to the Regional Sales Director - Southern Region.
- Works closely and collaboratively with Project Management at the local or national level
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year’s related sales experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Able to work in a pressurized environment and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- IT literate competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and smartphone savvy.
- Ability to assimilate complex documentation including blueprints, site plans, equipment specifications or maintenance instructions.
Required work conditions
- Requires minimum travel within territory and may require an occasional overnight stay.
- Required to attend regional and national sales meetings throughout the year.
- May be required to attend parking related trade shows throughout the year.
Amano McGann is and equal opportunity employer, we offer a competitive benefits package to our full time employees including the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employer contributions to Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- A generous Paid Time Off policy
- 401k Employer Match