Internal Recruiter - 24 hours per week over 4 days - remote working - £13.50 per hour
Do you have recruitment experience? Are you good with people? Are you looking for an chance to work part-time from home?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on!
We currently have an opening for a recruiter to join our team. You will be working within a friendly team managing the end to end recruitment of a variety of roles within APCOA parking. This is a great opening; allowing the right person to work from home, 6 hours per day over 4 days each week. Perfect for work/life balance!
What you’ll do:
- You will be preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to internal stakeholders regarding suitable applicants
- You will be managing our ATS (E-ploy)
- You will be arranging interviews for applicants as required
- You will be informing applicants about the results of their interviews
- You will be consulting pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between APCOA and applicants
- You will be offering advice to both APCOA and applicants on pay rates, training and career progression
- You will be reviewing recruitment policies to ensure success of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- You will be helping managers recognise and promote internal talent
What you’ll bring:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience
- Good communication skills; both oral and written
- Strong leadership skills and people management skills
- Able to build, develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, suppliers and other internal services.
- Self-motivated, proactive nature
- Operate with minimal guidance and supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Click “apply” now and one of our team will be in touch soon.Apply for this job