As a Marketing Executive, you will proactively drive and administer parking-related sales through the APCOA website and other electronic routes to market. The role will support sales through several key contracts in the UK ensuring the business delivers its revenue targets; whilst offering a seamless and robust service for the customer. We are looking for someone ideally with digital marketing experience in paid advertising over several digital marketing channels such as, paid social, email, paid search, SMS and SEO.
What you’ll do
- Ensuring that all APCOA websites and APCOA Connect web pages are continually updated to optimise engagement, communicate brand, product updates and to increase sales conversion.
- Support and implement strategy for the successful expansion and growth of the website so it is recognised as a best-in-class solution.
- Work with operations to deliver short term targeted marketing promotions to support revenue and customer growth initiatives in their car parks.
- Contribute to local and national sales, marketing, and pricing projects
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers etc. in partnership with operations
- Manage APCOA’s attendance, and sales and marketing strategies at various trade exhibitions and events
- Maintain and update customer databases and assist in implementing campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels such as social media, Google Ads, Google My Business, CRM, SMS, and Display Advertising
- Optimisation of SEO, PPC, and affiliate marketing where relevant
- Working with the Marketing Manager as appropriate on brand competitions, partnerships on social platforms and recommendations for future campaign activity
- Staying up to date on new features, best practises and trends across ecommerce, digital and social platforms
What you’ll bring
- Degree qualification or equivalent in relevant discipline such as Marketing or Business Management
- Experience of managing web site content management systems
- Sales and Marketing experience, preferably in a B2C role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Self-motivated, pro-active nature
- Ability to manage, motivate and multitask
- Experience in managing SMS/e-mail and PPC & SEO marketing campaigns and monitoring their results
- Ideally an ability to use Adobe Creative Suite this includes In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
What we’ll offer you
- £25,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- 40 hours per week
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared. With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.Apply for this job