We’re looking for a Customer Services Adviser who will be the face of our business, bringing outstanding customer service
You’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do. They take pride in their Customer Service and most of all, you'll join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Customer Services Adviser, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced setting. You’ll get given every chance to progress within a company that invests in its people. We celebrate individuality, and reward and recognise employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to our Team? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key duties will include:
- Serving our customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless tailored experience over the telephone taking inbound calls.
- Provide exceptional customer service via telephone and email
- Working on the live webchat to help and support our customer issues
- Being informed about services and helping customers with natural service
So, could you be our Ideal Candidate?
- Do you have a passion for providing outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride?
- Are you able to take initiative with a passion for ‘’going the extra mile’’?
- Do you have a desire to succeed in your role?
We are looking for an excellent team player with great communication skills. Someone who possesses the skills to work under pressure. So, if you feel that you can demonstrate good time keeping and reliability , then please apply today. We'd love to hear from you.
We'll ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 40 hours per week
- £20,500 per annum
- Full Uniform
- Training and development
- Company Pension
- Employee discount scheme
With exciting projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the chances to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.Apply for this job