- Strong track record of defining product strategies and roadmaps that align with company objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to drive successful product launches.
- Strong empathy for users and ability to advocate for their needs in product development.
- Proven ability to drive innovation and think creatively to solve complex product challenges.
- Track record of successful product launches, including developing go-to-market strategies, marketing collateral, and sales enablement.
- Established processes for collecting and incorporating customer feedback into the product development cycle.
- Ability to identify and cultivate strategic partnerships that enhance the product's value proposition.
- Actively engage with industry forums, attend conferences, and stay updated with the latest trends and best practices in product management.
What you bring
- Proficiency in leveraging data and analytics to make informed product decisions, including A/B testing and user behavior analysis.
- Experience in conducting market research, competitor analysis, and customer interviews to inform product strategy.
- Expertise in guiding products through the entire development LifeCycle, from Ideation and concept validation to launch and iteration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders, executives, and external partners.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and managing financial aspects related to product development and revenue.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards, compliance requirements, and ability to assess and mitigate risks.
- Experience in mentoring and developing junior product managers or team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 8+ year of experience in product management roles, with a minimum of 4+ years in a senior or lead product management positions.
What we offer
- Mission driven and customer-centric company and tech organization, with strong focus on people and their professional growth.
- Autonomy, ownership, and empowerment as a foundation for your success as Product Manager at APCOA/ Value Spaces.
- Opportunity to impact positively millions of people using our products every day.
- Varied tasks and challenges with a great deal of creative freedom
- Room for creativity in your work and the chance to actively contribute to the success of the company.
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication channels and a very good and open team atmosphere in an intercultural environment
- An attractive workplace with very good public transport connections
- The possibility to also work from home.
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary packages
- International cooperation with colleagues and business partners throughout Europe