Ready for the next tech adventure?
As backend developer at Autopay you will be working with the latest of technologies and be part of one of our very competent teams. We are fast movers and use modern technology to make great products our customers love.
We really believe in the agile way of doing development and we test our stuff on real users constantly. If we're going to make something truly great we can't be afraid of failing but need to focus on what we learn along the way
To succeed in this position you need to enjoy server side programming and maybe you have discovered some of the benefits Kotlin offers?
At Autopay you will:
- Work with the latest technologies
- Be part of an innovative company where ideas quickly become reality
- Work on complex problems
- Help make life easier for millions of people
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Relevant bachelor or master degree
- Good written and verbal English skills
What we treasure:
- Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
- Kotlin and Java
- Databases and key value stores
- Test driven development
- Agile principles
What we offer:
- Extensive training
- That you will have fun at work
- A good salary, pension, insurances and maternity/paternity leave benefits
- That you keep on learning through amazing colleagues
- Lots of social benefits like time to exercise during office hours
- Flexible hours and working from home when needed
- A good working environment and lots of chances to be social with colleagues outside of work
We have just moved into one of Oslo most central locations, next door to Oslo S. Lots of windows, lots of lights and a great view.
PS: We have a shuffleboard and ping pong table too!
Send email with CV and results from your degree to jobb(at)autopay.no
If you have questions please contact our CTO Lars Brandt on +47 982 19 455 or lars(at)autopay.ioApply for this job