Azena (formerly known as Security & Safety Things) is an innovative IoT start-up funded by Bosch. Our goal is to be the leading open platform and marketplace for smart security and safety solutions. The platform we offer is based on a camera operating system that empowers cameras from various manufacturers. It connects to our Application Store, where leading video analytics companies offer cutting-edge apps.
If you would like to be part of our team and become our next IoT hero, we cannot wait to hear from you!
We do not only provide a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, but also a company culture where everyone of our employees can make their mark and has room to grow. Our work environment is value driven, offers a lot of flexibility and is built on trust in each other. We combine the best of the corporate and the start-up world and enjoy what we do.
Visit our career page to learn more about our values, our perks and our culture here at Azena.
As a Sales Support Manager, you play a key-role in maximizing our revenue by taking care of our internal and external Sales processes. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are the key contact person for our internal stakeholders and support them with process-related questions, reports, challenges, or other requirements
- You work closely with the Sales and Business Development Managers and act as an interface between the Sales and Marketing team
- You are responsible for internal reporting and drive the Sales and Business Development team with data-driven analysis and support them with administrative tasks (e.g. sales reports, lead qualification, assignment, and follow-up, CRM data quality…)
- You maintain contact with the sales and marketing colleagues and customer service in day-to-day business
- You work independently on smaller projects that help with strategic customer development
- You prepare customer appointments by creating customer presentations and quotations
- You use the CRM (Hubspot) to complete all relevant admin tasks and keep client records up to date
- You follow existing internal sales and marketing process and work on their continuous improvement
Who you are
- You are a team-player and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to support each other
- You are characterized as a motivated person with a strong customer- and service-orientation
- Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured
- You enjoy working on strategically important topics
What you bring
- Experience in Sales back-office and internal Sales
- Distinctive communication and negotiation skills with the ability to convey complex messages convincingly – in written, oral and presentation format
- An independent and conceptual working-style
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and are confident in using MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint
- Experience with various CRM’s (HubSpot, Sales Force)
- Experience in a dynamic environment and in selling new solutions is a plus
- Fluency in German and English
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you