At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
As People Operations Manager for the Nordics, you will join the growing People & Culture team located in the EasyPark HQ in Stockholm. EasyPark would not be what it is without its people, and we are fortunate to have a central role in driving the culture, the people experience, and the leadership agenda.
You are passionate about creating results through people and you have a strong belief that the people function is central for growth and success on all levels within the organization.
How will you contribute and make an impact?
- You will handle the day to day operations when it comes to all people related areas for the Nordic region
- Collaborating with all areas of the People & Culture team to ensure the best possible people experience (Talent Acquisition, People Experience, L&D)
- By being a sounding board to local managers and teams and proactively drive the people and culture agenda, you will contribute to building a strong foundation for collaboration in the Nordic markets
- You are able to handle any type of conversation, even in the most challenging situations, and support our leaders in various contexts where coaching is a key tool
- Leading with curiosity and interest to discover how we can work more efficiently in order to support scale and growth
Who are you?
We believe you are a self-driven person who wants to take initiative and make sure things happen. You are a humble team player by nature and have a true interest in people and human behavior. You’re a strong communicator who naturally creates relationships built on trust by being warm and caring. You’re ready to make an extra effort to ensure the EasyPark culture continues to evolve as we grow. You thrive in international and multicultural environments.
- Several years of experience from working with operational responsibilities within the People/HR function in the Nordics
- Proven track record of making things happen and initiating positive change in your previous roles
- Experience from building relationships built on trust with employees, leaders, and various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills in English and you most probably speak one of the Nordic languages (we have more than 35 nationalities and languages represented globally in the Group)
- University Bachelor Degree within a field of relevance
Life at EasyPark
EasyPark is a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone, along with having an open mind, and embracing change. We are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply for this job