We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with any potential technical problems when using our products and services. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support over the phone, text message, and email channels.
We are expanding in Dallas but this job is fully remote. The individual must be located in Central Time or Eastern Time.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce Service Cloud
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
As part of full-time employment, we offer health care, dental, and vision benefits from leading providers. Each employee is entitled to unlimited paid time off and sick leave.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan