FLASH is seeking a Field Operations Specialist who will lead the preparation, installation, and activation of Flash’s on-premises technological suite of products that are used daily across numerous locations in the U.S. Never hesitating to roll their sleeves up to get the job done, this person finds unique solutions to unique problems and serves as our ears, eyes, and hands in the field.
What You'll Do
- Survey locations to determine installation requirements and document specific characteristics.
- Travel up to 90% to install various types of interior or exterior signage as well as other types of proprietary technology.
- Responsible for local contractors, as needed, to ensure solutions are deployed neatly, cleanly, and safely.
- Test onsite technology to ensure maximum uptime
- Efficiently prepare and install signs and other pieces of technology for maximum engagement with company assets in the field.
- Document attributes of each installation in various internal systems while meeting deadlines under minimal supervision.
What You Have
- Efficiency in finding the most effective way to achieve the requested results, while always thinking about innovative ways for Flash to be better.
- Resourcefulness and self-initiative to come to sensible conclusions and conceive quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties.
- Strong organizational and project management skills for successful outcomes. Can efficiently allocate time and resources to deliver the most significant impact to the organization.
- Ability to take ownership to work through a project from inception to end.
- Strong communication skills; must be able to understand technical operating procedures, ask questions, and share observations.
- Exhibit technical/mechanical aptitude
- Experience in the use of hand and power tools associated with sign fabrication, tools in possession a plus
- Ability to lift 50+lbs, work outside in the elements, and be responsible for maintenance and proper use of company property.
- Ability to utilize internal software to maintain detailed project notes and progress reports.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive, process, and provide objective feedback.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
- Parking industry experience is a plus!
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply for this job