This role would possess the analytical skills and strategic thinking to help drive our business forward. This is an exciting opportunity that will directly support the day-to-day operation of our organization’s financial planning system. You'll also support internal business partners in the optimization and continued development of the planning system’s functionality and scope. You will research and analyze financial information as well as assist in planning thereby enabling management to make well informed decisions.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for maintenance and administration of Adaptive Insights planning tool and the technical accuracy and completeness of the configuration, settings, and mappings to ensure the integrity of financial information in the system.
- Actively engage with business partners to proactively improve and support critical business strategies through the development and implementation of key forecasting processes and set-up of the system.
- Support business needs by collaborating cross-functionally with all operational and support functions and business leaders.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into an effective and efficient application configuration.
- Challenge business partner plans and assumptions when needed. Navigate across the organization to identify the right team members to participate in discussions. Establish relationships with business partners and proactively address issues.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Perform what-if analysis as well as analyze the financial impact of changes in the business and new business opportunities.
What you bring
- Finance degree or related field with 8+ years of experience
- Previous experience with Adaptive Insights
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Superior financial analysis and financial modeling skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once and follow through to meet deadlines
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply for this job