The Global Payroll Manager is an integral member of the finance team at Flash who will be the owner of our payroll processes, systems, and compliance to support our significant scale in the US and internationally. You’ll drive the accuracy and integrity of accounting for payroll, equity, and related activities (i.e., employee stock incentive program, 401K, workers compensation, etc.). It’s a role with maximum impact for every employee on our team.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for processing, validating, and producing accurate pay to employees in accordance with Company policies and adjustment entries into our HRIS.
- Assess the effectiveness of the current pay cycle and make recommendations to ensure we are compliant in all states.
- Keep accurate records and data, ensuring payroll deductions and reporting follow guidelines and laws per the state and/or country's requirements.
- Work closely with the People Ops, Legal and Accounting teams to establish and improve processes, controls, and prioritize business/information needs.
- Address and resolve employee inquiries/requests, escalating as needed.
- Prepare reports to relevant internal departments and support the business as needed including, but not limited to, audits, termination reports, new hire reports, payroll changes, etc.
- Work closely with global third party PEO’s/payroll providers to ensure a smooth processing of international payroll in line with department budgets.
- Maintain the internal payroll procedures manual, updating any changes in process and documenting new processes.
- Make recommendations to optimize business processes and systems to establish an environment of continuous improvement
- Ensure all 401k and other employee benefits deductions are updated in a timely manner, and to always be current and accurate.
- Reconcile deductions with invoicing and EDI feeds for all benefits
- Ensure that deductions for 401K, 401K loans, FSA, Dependent Care and other benefit programs are accurate, funded accordingly, and reconciled
What you'll need
- 4+ years of payroll administration experience at fast-paced, late-stage private companies (preferred) and/or public companies
- Customer centric mindset, employee-focused approach to payroll administration
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Skills for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Self-motivated team player with ability to drive projects, identify and resolve equity
- Experience with and understanding of robust HR and Payroll systems such as Workday, Paycom, and ADP.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply for this job