The FLASH Mobility Marketing Manager will build a new vertical within the Marketing organization known for disrupting the mobility industry and creating a new category. We are a growing band of idealists, realists, dreamers, and dissenters. We believe there’s a better way – from the mobility technology we develop to the customers we support – and we live for experimentation.
We’re looking for an expert vertical marketer who can see the full picture through the puzzle pieces and devise a holistic, differentiated go-to-market strategy. The role will focus on developing the full mobility story which encompasses the exciting new electric vehicle (EV) charging division. They will influence external customers and internal stakeholders with pointed and valuable sales enablement, powerful narratives, and unparalleled insights.
What You'll Do
- Define product value proposition, key benefits, and target audience, based on market and competitive analysis for assigned vertical.
- Work with customers, prospects, and stakeholders (including our product, sales, and customer success teams) to develop engaging messaging that articulates our value proposition and product capabilities.
- Drive vertical-specific messaging strategy through our marketing assets (e.g. website, content), sales collateral, and prospect and customer interactions (e.g. sales meetings, demos, trials).
- Plug into vertical trends; gather competitive and market intelligence and implement those findings into future development and marketing strategies.
- Deliver product value proposition training to our direct and partner sales organizations to improve conversion rates and reduce the sales cycle. Help them share our story, and the value of FLASH, and understand the personas and buyer’s journey as they research and make their decision to buy.
- Develop goals and tactical plans to leverage product launches to improve new customer acquisition, as well as existing customer upsell, and retention.
- Support vertical-specific product launches across sales, marketing, support, professional services, and customer success with vertical product collateral, thought leadership, sales enablement content, and performance data.
- Devise vertical-specific marketing campaigns and partner campaigns.
- Provide input and be a key marketing partner to the product management team as they develop and optimize the product roadmap.
- Define and structure the creation of bottom-of-funnel content (e.g. product videos, ROI calculators, case studies) that prospects in an active buying cycle need to evaluate FLASH’s solutions.
- Help drive top-of-funnel interest in FLASH and reach our target audiences by sharing our messages through thought leadership, blogging, social media, and public speaking.
- Support go-to-market success through win/loss reports to understand any trends that might need to be addressed for future marketing campaigns, sales enablement, and partner feedback.
- Create feedback loops with customer-facing stakeholders to optimize and improve sales enablement assets, training, and messaging.
What You Bring to the Table
- 6+ years of experience crafting and evangelizing portfolio solutions
- Experience building, recruiting for, and maintaining a talent pipeline for a growing vertical solutions marketing team
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills to clearly communicate and lead diverse, cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- Detail-oriented, curious, structured, influential, goal-oriented
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.Apply for this job