Dear future Senior Copywriter,
We have been in need of your skillset for quite some time. You know who you are: the storytelling expert – one who has a mix of creative agency and in-house experience, upholds exacting standards for impactful content, and lives by an unwavering drive to distill complex offerings into succinct messaging that cuts through all the noise our audience is constantly bombarded with.
You’re someone who thrives on working well with others, and making the people around you better. You love to collaborate with designers, marketers, data analysts, product managers, sales teams, and executives, always inspiring them to raise the bar and embody the FLASH brand values.
We’re looking for a person who is passionate and curious about the not-so-distant future and how it will shape the next wave of humanity. You’re someone who wants to transform the culture of an antiquated commodity: parking, and how it serves as the hub to enhanced mobility through product innovation.
Ultimately, we’re looking for a self-starter that gets things done.
If this is you then keep reading, and please apply so that we can get one step closer to putting your abundance of talent to use in galvanizing our brand voice and strategy.
Why should you work at FLASH?
- You’ll get to work with a small but mighty group of tinkerers, brand builders, and inspired rebels that are building a world-class, disruptive brand that knows no limits. We cannot understate the importance of what you’ll be shaping here.
- You’ll jump into a work environment where you can feel confident that every day, each person on the team has your back.
- You will feel appreciated and valued—and your hard work will rarely go unnoticed. We love to celebrate big (and small) wins and the people who deliver them. Prepare to feel constantly encouraged.
- You can work from virtually anywhere, with full autonomy to complete your tasks as you see fit. You will not be micromanaged so long as you hit your deadlines, attend your meetings, and continually contribute to our lofty ambitions as a team.
Here's the kind of person we're looking for
- Loves rules and knows when to break them. You think systemically because you know that creating compelling narratives requires it, but you understand when said system needs to expand to accommodate valid nuances. As a result, you aim to craft something completely unique that results in arresting, brand-defining moments.
- People who don’t already know everything and love to learn. You’re passionate about solving problems. You love finding out you’re wrong, so that you can figure out how to do it better.
- A profound interest in the remarkable world around you – culture, arts, architecture, infrastructure, city planning, innovation, and above all, human beings and how we can enhance our day-to-day lives.
- And finally, a desire to be part of crafting dramatic and impactful change at a company that is committed to leading the charge into the future of mobility.
What you'll do
- Write compelling, engaging, and human-centered content for a variety of offerings, products, and industries.
- Create and edit original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets the needs and deadlines of various departments within the organization. Common examples include: social media posts, landing pages & web content, sales presentations, wayfinding/on-premise messaging, event and tradeshow messaging, thought leadership (blogs, ebooks, articles), and internal communications.
- Initiate learning about the needs of customers, assist in the brainstorming process, generate content, and assist in various aspects of the creative process.
- Drive brand consistency across all customer and company communications.
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
- Collaborate with team members to assess project needs and help with messaging.
- Interview customers, industry experts, and internal teams.
What you bring to the table
- 7+ years copywriting and content strategy experience.
- Portfolio of print and digital work proving an ability to demonstrate both writing and content strategy capabilities.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Works well in a highly collaborative team – able to give and receive feedback in a respectful manner.
- Skillful interviewer – good at interfacing and building inter-departmental relationships, demonstrating a learner’s mindset with each client and project.
- Organized and detail-oriented; allowing you to manage multiple projects in motion.
- Proficiency in G-Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Slack. Experience in Salesforce, HubSpot, Confluence, Keynote and Kapost are a major plus!
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply for this job