FAAC Technologies, leader in the business of access automation, parking systems and access control, with over 3600 people employed in 5 continents, 18 production sites in Europe, 50 commercial branches in the main countries and a network of over 80 countries served by official distributors , to strengthen its staff is looking for a
The resource will be included in Hub Parking Technology , the FAAC Group Business Unit that develops, produces and distributes the most advanced, flexible and reliable parking solutions.
In particular, the resource will enter the Milan commercial branch of Hub Italia srl , part of the Hub Parking Business Unit.
The selected candidate, in collaboration with the sales area and the technical support team, will take care of the installation and maintenance of the plant park, guaranteeing highly qualified and strongly customer-oriented technical assistance. In addition, in coordination with the HeadQuarter, it will follow the training of internal staff and customers at national level.
- Perform the installation and configuration of the products on site
- Provide customer support, understanding their needs and problems
- Carry out checks and scheduled maintenance on installed systems, on the network, on data security and on systems
- Ensure the continuous updating of software and systems
- Organize training programs and workshops for internal staff and customers
- Evaluate and resolve hardware and software malfunctions using diagnostic tools
- Manage the repair or replacement of worn or defective components and consumables
Skills and requirements required:
- Diploma in electronic / computer / mechanical technical expert
- Technical knowledge of LAN network infrastructures, experience on the configuration of small networks
- Technical knowledge of electrical systems, electrical panels
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain electronic equipment
- Good knowledge and dexterity of hardware and software, PC, PLC and electronic equipment in general
- Good dexterity in the use of equipment for the installation of electronic equipment in general
- One or more years of experience in technical repairs / customer service related assignments
- Willingness to travel throughout Italy
- Availability to on-call service
Please note: this job is translated from Italian.Apply for this job