We are redefining parking management and having fun doing it! To support our company’s culture of investing in our people, we offer employees the following perks:
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ– On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately
- Paid training
The following programs are available to help support you as a LAZ employee, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, dental, vision – 3 plan options
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest-growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position
The Graphic Designer is part of the National Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing, and oversees all graphic design needs to support the company goals and initiatives.
Principal Job Duties
- Support regions with updating various flyers for marketing new and/or current locations
- Support People + Culture team with updating various flyers for hiring/job fairs
- Create new flyers/brochures/presentations/references as needed
- Coordinate with Project Manager on Social Media graphics
- Coordinate with sign vendors and assist regions with setting up new signage.
- A creative mindset to be able to bring a design to life with simple instructions
- Strong design principles and values from experience while collaborating with partners and absorbing feedback
- Create digital & print advertisements for various sponsorships
- Flexibility to be able to switch between projects or pivot quickly
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects at once and with various deadlines
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or equivalent work experience desired.
- Understanding of design concepts and the ability to bring a creative eye to projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Comfortable working in high-stress situations with tight deadlines/high customer expectations.
- The ideal candidate can provide a portfolio of advertising design work.
- Very organized with strong project management skills to be able to track and meet various hard deadlines.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team, independently, and comfortable in very fast-paced and growing environments.
- Ability to be approachable and open to feedback.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem-solving.
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent team-building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.Apply for this job