NMI is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to assist in the building of partner programs to drive partner engagement and revenue. Reporting to the Director of Channel Marketing, you will be part of a collaborative and engaged team responsible for supporting and growing our ISO and ISV partners at NMI. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team that helps our partners deliver innovative experiences in the payments landscape.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and an excellent communicator with experience in technology, partner marketing and fintech. Strong candidates will have familiarity with developing and creating partner marketing programs, MDF, and partner field marketing campaigns.
NMI develops the most trusted payment software for mobile, online and in-store that is relied on in 38 countries, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With offices in Bristol, Chicago, and Salt Lake City, our payment technology powers millions of customers worldwide, ensuring they can take payments worth billions, securely and reliably. You've probably used our software when ordering a burger, paying for parking or booking a train ticket - without realizing it!
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategically plan and execute marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and partner loyalty. Integrated marketing programs may include: conferences, seminars, webinars, vendor programs, social media, and direct mail campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and deliver integrated marketing programs and inform demand generation strategies for existing partners.
- Develop marketing-in-a-box campaigns and deliver them to partner organization to enable them to build awareness and generate leads
- Assist in the management of market development funds (MDF), including tracking MDF activity, collaborate with finance on invoice and budgeting for each partner for the year.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, and content creation so you can add value to field marketing campaigns you plan by suggesting usage or creation of materials to help performance.
- Analyze the success of each program, measuring program successes and proposing improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communication.
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B Marketing, with specific exposure to partner or digital marketing preferred.
- Proactively approaches responsibilities.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion.
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly thorough and dependable.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty.
- Competitive base salary, paid semi-monthly
- 40 hours week with flexible time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, ADD, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k company matching
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care/Transit and Commuting Account
- Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Fun Culture Events (March Madness tournament, 80's day, Chili Cook-off, summer/winter parties)
- Casual dress
- Bonusly reward scheme
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
• Please be aware that all offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.
• Please be aware that NMI does not operate a license for the sponsorship of those who are not already eligible to work within the US. Unfortunately, therefore we cannot process any application from individuals unable to provide documentary evidence of their eligibility to commence work in the US.Apply for this job