ParkEngage is the leading Parking Industry Vertical SaaS (Software as a Service) solution provider. It is the only digital platform built exclusively for the parking industry. With a powerful pay-as-you-go model, and virtually no upfront investment, the customer purchasing decision-making process goes quite smoothly. The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the sales revenue, market share, and building the go-to-market business partnerships, in the western and southwestern US markets.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify, nurture, and procure new business within assigned multi-state region.
- Assume ownership of the entire sales cycle including identifying, qualifying, negotiating, contract execution, and handoff to the customer success team.
- Work with the marketing team as required to develop local market relationships.
- Travel within territory to prospect new business and maintain existing relationships in addition to managing business through telephone and virtual meetings.
- Attend tradeshows, network, and convey technology solutions to prospective clients.
- Meet/exceed sales objectives and quotas.
- Complete monthly reports detailing performance, forecasting, and project bookings.
- Prepare a weekly forecast and activity reports as requested.
Successful Candidate Experience
- Experience selling parking solutions to small-to-mid size parking facility owners and operators within one or more sectors including commercial business districts, hotels, airports, healthcare, entertainment and sports venues, higher education, etc.
- Proven ability to prioritize, balance, and self-manage multiple client relationships.
- Demonstrated performance in prior sales roles with outstanding execution, problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Analytical and data-driven, proficient with CRM tools, MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality, customer focus and results-driven attitude.