To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
Overview of the Position
ParkMobile is looking for an engaging Client Support Specialist to join our growing team! As a Client Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing professional support services to our external and internal clients and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. It will be your job to determine client requirements and ensure that they are delivered in a timely fashion using a combination of technical tools and resources.
You will be an integral member of the operations team working with others in the department and you will be expected to quickly develop proficiency with all ParkMobile products and tools which will allow you to deliver effective client service for all clients as well as be able to communicate seamlessly with team members within the client services department.
What You'll Do
- Configure client set up in ParkMobile 360 rate/location tool
- Utilize all legacy tools to complete client requests
- Maintaining engagement with clients post-set up
- Investigate any potential issues by analyzing client transactions and feedback
- Identify when escalation is needed, and obtain necessary information from the client
- Write and update how to articles for internal knowledge base
- Support other ParkMobile teams by completing requests In a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- 2-4 years of client service experience
- Proactive, detail-oriented, problem-solver who is committed to accuracy
- Ability to provide courteous and empathetic support while following company guidelines and best in class standards
- Possess sense of urgency and the ability to ask appropriate probing questions to ensure the complete nature of a request is well defined.
- Ability to adapt to adapt quickly and handle stress in difficult situations
- Experience troubleshooting with smart phone/mobile apps and other general technical issues
- Exceptional computer skills and the aptitude for learning new systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using video conferencing tools, such as Zoom
- Parking industry experience is a plus!
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours and Remote Work Opportunities
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job