To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
Overview of the Role
ParkMobile is looking for a Security Architect to join our growing team. In this role, the security architect will become an expert in the mobility industry and serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on secure technology practices for ParkMobile.
The architect will work closely with product, compliance, engineering, and third-party security teams as well as other internal and external stakeholders to research and define our technical strategy and risk posture understanding. Additionally, this role will help prioritize security fixes, enhancements, and improvements and practices for security by design. This role will help educate and inform executives and help elevate ParkMobile’s technical security competency along with the parking industry.
Key activities in this role:
- Advises senior leadership and technical leaders on broad security risk posture.
- Plans and designs security solutions and patterns that enable the organization to identify, protect, detect, respond to, and recover from cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Defines and develops security requirements using risk assessments, threat modeling, testing, and analysis of existing systems.
- Develops security integration plans to protect existing infrastructure and future solutions. Helps establish action plans for policy creation and governance, system hardening, monitoring, incident response, disaster recovery, and emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Analyzes output from pen tests, static code analysis and other tools to determine and prioritize top threats
- Partners with developers and stakeholders to encourage the adoption of security-first approach to software design and best practices.
- Keeps abreast of the latest intelligence from law enforcement and other sources of cyber threat information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar fields or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of experience with security, architecture, software design, networking or cloud infrastructure
- Proven experience in securing a public cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience building and managing software utilizing a public cloud (AWS preferred)
- Experience with Software Security Architecture
- Experience with Data Security Software and Encryption
- Experience with Penetration Testing or Vulnerability Management
- Development, Monitoring and Incident Management experience
- Experience with Information Security Governance, Requirements Analysis, Security Architecture and
- Models, Threat Modeling, Vulnerability Assessments
- Professional certification is a plus - e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Certified Information
- Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job