To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
What You’ll Do
ParkMobile continues to grow, and we are looking for a new member to add to our dynamic Finance department! This role will primarily be responsible for Revenue reporting which includes calculating client and company fees and reconciling internal and external reports for timely and accurate reporting. The Settlement Accountant will also create monthly invoice and remittance reports for clients, reconcile cash and other balance sheet accounts, prepare general journal entries and KPI reports for management and corporate reporting.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Support Manager, Controller, and CFO with research, special projects and workflow process improvements
- Manage the Chargeback and Dispute process including researching, disputing via processor portals, and determining proactive measures for reducing exposure.
- Working with various teams (Finance, Client Service, Account Management, Sales) to onboard clients in all relevant systems
- Securing necessary approvals for processing remittance reports and payments
- Providing backup and support to other members of the Finance department and perform other general administrative duties
- Assisting with month-end close process, annual audit, and other general accounting functions
- Maintaining confidentiality of company information
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Related Field
- 3-5 Years of Experience, cash and payment reconciliation is a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sum If, Count If, MACROS, VBA, etc.), Reconciliation software (e.g. Trintech, Blackline, ReconArt, or other similar applications), and General Ledger software (Sage Intacct, Great Plains, or other similar applications)
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and the ability to demonstrate them effectively
- Strong organizational skills and deadline driven
- Analytical, with a strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to master new systems and applications quickly
- Great verbal and written communication abilities
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours as necessary
- Passion for technology and strategic process improvement planning
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- SQL skills and experience with statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) is a plus
- Team player who enjoys working and interacting with others
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job