Your missionParkos is expanding really fast and we are currently looking for a Sales Manager - West Coast. Do you get enthusiastic about acquiring new accounts in the travel sector? Is relationship management what gets you excited? And are you ready to dominate the West Coast market? Then this is the job you are looking for!
Parkos is the platform for finding - and booking parking spots near airports. Our customers go to the Parkos website, compare and then book a parking spot with one of Parkos' 1000+ parking partners. When Parkos started we were offering parking spots at Schiphol. We've conquered Europe the past eight years and have become market leaders in Germany, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. Now it's time to take over the USA! Maybe you will become our new Sales Manager?
About the role and team
Your goal? Continue the growth of Parkos in the USA by getting the best parking deals at our focus airports on the West Coast. You will have to take the lead in finding and approaching new accounts. The focus area for finding new accounts is located between San Fransisco, Los Angeles and Phoenix. You will actively visit parking providers and airports within the search area. Traveling and approaching is what you like to do and finding sales is what motivates you.
ResponsibilitiesYour main tasks will be:
- Search, contact, and contract new parking partners
- Maintain a good relationship with the existing parking providers
- Ensuring best deals and commissions with our partners
- Strategize and contact potential affiliate partners like travel organizations
- Challenge the status quo and articulate where our platform can bring value
- Finding sales on the West Coast focussing on San Fransisco, Los Angeles and Phoenix
Your profileWho are you?
- You have at least 4 years of work experience in a business to business environment, doing business acquisition and/or relationship management
- You have excellent communication skills in English (meaning in speaking and writing)
- Experience with selling products or services on the West Coast
- You are located on the West Coast
- You have strong operational and strategic skills
- You want to build up and increase Parkos' partner base in the San Fransisco, Los Angeles and Phoenix area and want to grow with us on a personal & professional level
- We have offices in Groningen and Amsterdam, you will be working remotely and keep close contact with the sales manager in the Netherlands
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Competitive bonus structure
- Up to 14 vacation days, excluding public holidays
- Autonomy and responsibility for how you want to do your job
- A company Macbook and phone
- Ownership, if you have an idea on how we could improve the way we work or how we do things, you will be the one to drive the change and hold your colleagues accountable
- Personal growth, we train you to be a better professional by giving you feedback and autonomy
- Working at a fast-growing, award-winning e-commerce company with a proven concept
- Transparency and scale-up mentality. Every Monday we have a company stand-up where each team shares what they are doing and what they did last week. We have a strong positive and result-driven company culture
- Team spirit, we think that we can achieve better results if we work closely together. Of course, we celebrate achievements together as well
- We regularly organize company trips to other EU countries of which travel costs will be reimbursed
Looking for a new adventure? Then park your resume and fill in the form via the apply button. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Then send an email to Ruben Stellingwerf (Corporate Recruiter) on r.stellingwerf(at)parkos.comApply for this job