As a Support Services Specialist at Passport, you are in a unique position to help our clients achieve success on a daily basis, as well as help our end-users leverage our platform of apps to make their lives easier. You will be responsible for answering inquiries about our products from our enterprise clients and end users alike. As such, you will be at the heart of delivering on our growth objectives and essential to our long-term strategy. You will juggle multiple cases at once across a variety of platforms, while partnering closely with Client Success, Engineering, Product, and Sales teams.
- Communicate with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, or email, until their reported issue or problem has been resolved
- Help clients troubleshoot issues they encounter while using our products and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
- Provide excellent service and support to over 500 enterprise clients and over 1 million end users around the world
- Search for proactive solutions to help clients optimize and drive adoption
- Attempt to reproduce technical client issues and to clearly document the issue and steps to reproduce for resolution by the development team
- Monitor and master case management tools to document reported issues/problems that communicated to us via phone, email, and other communication platforms
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
Your hustle and dedication knows no limits! You’re obsessed with delivering a client and user experience that’s the perfect balance of quality and efficiency. Whether the task is easy and second nature, or it’s something you’ve never seen before, you jump in right away and work relentlessly for every client, every user - every time. A rock star Support Analyst at Passport has an insatiable thirst for learning and an unwavering drive to spread knowledge far and wide.
- Knowledge of software development processes and concepts
- Passion for solving client issues and a champion of great customer service
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and independently solve problems seeking help when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with implementing/supporting a point of sale solutions, card processing platforms, or other FinTech solutions
- Knowledge of credit/debit card processing value chain and key players
- 1 year or more of full-time experience in DevOps, systems administration, or application development
- At least 1 year of experience supporting applications in a production environment
- High proficiency and ability to demonstrate the use of parking-industry software systems
- A foundational understanding of PCI DSS compliance requirements
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport enables clients to facilitate digital payments and control their curbsides through a mobility software platform. Trusted by 1,000 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami, Passport is one of the fastest-growing companies on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Rho Capital Partners, H.I.G. Growth Partners, ThornTree Capital Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Upon hire, all Passport employees are required to review, acknowledge, and abide by all Passport Employee Handbook policies.Apply for this job