We're seeking a Senior Product Manager to join us!
As our new Senior Product Manager, you’ll be integral in guiding the strategy, design, and development of best in-class products at PayByPhone. You’ll be an advocate for our customers, clients, and everyone using our product. It will be your responsibility to gather data and insights, build product roadmaps, and monitor the development process to ensure we’re meeting the needs of all stakeholders involved. You’ll work in a cross-functional environment to take a concept from ideation to execution and deliver products that delight our customers.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Build products and a roadmap in concert with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, marketers, accounts teams, and customer support personnel
- Deeply understand the problems our users are facing and determine which are the important problems to solve
- Assist in feature planning, prioritization, and release management processes
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to drive engagement and collaboration
- Own analytics and success metrics to gather the appropriate insights and ensure the team is on track
- Deliver and own exceptional products that are focused on results for our customers
You’ll excel in this role if you have:
A curiosity and data driven approach - Your innate drive to continuously learn and inquire is a key component in your ability to solve problems with data-backed solutions. You know when to dive deeper to uncover the needs of customers and tap into insights that build thoughtful and intentional products. You have progressed in your career taking on larger customer problems to solve and have owned these end-to-end.
An assertive, clear, and easy-to-understand communication style - Having previously worked with different departments, stakeholders, and development teams, you understand the importance of communicating cross-functionally. Different people have different communication styles and you’re able to translate priorities and information across all audiences. You are a strong influencer that gets others on board with your vision for the products you lead.
A strong team player mentality - Your work will involve a lot of independent work mixed with collaborating with different teams to bring a product roadmap to life and turn an idea into a meaningful product. You take pride in owning the projects you work on and are a huge advocate for bringing different perspectives together to build something great. You have passion for mentoring others within the product organization and are generous with your knowledge.
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience as part of a team that includes development and design to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement and retention
- Exceptional communication skills including executive audiences
- A great track record of working with engineering and design teams – people want to work with you again
- A start-up mentality and energy to solving problems – we’re no strangers to hard work and take time to celebrate our wins