The Q-Park Group is an innovative European parking organisation providing customers with a positive experience and superb levels of customer service through its high quality parking facilities.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our friendly and outgoing Sales and Acquisitions team in our Head Office in Leeds City centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and well-organised individual with strong financial analytical skills.
This role is a full time permanent position working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. We are currently operating a hybrid working model working 1 days at home and 4 days in our brand new modern offices located in the centre of Leeds with free parking.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with internal colleagues to understand the needs of the business regarding pricing and data reporting requirements. ·
- Work with stakeholders in our group office and other BA peers in other Q-Park countries to ensure that the UK/IE use all available tools to achieve its pricing management goals.
- Play a key part in the Revenue and Pricing Management project which could include attending company meetings at our NL offices.
- Use data modelling to analyse your findings and create suggestions for pricing improvements across both short term parking tariffs (both online & offline) and long term parking products
- Risk/Reward reporting on any suggested pricing changes.
- Take a leading part in the quarterly tariff review meetings including reporting ROI from previous changes and suggesting future changes.
- Part of the acquisition team providing analytical support for new acquisition projects, helping to model revenue in innovative ways to build business cases for new projects. ·
- Helping to write Board reports in support of the acquisition function and present where necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences.
- Proactively lead change.
- Work under pressure within given timeframes.
- Passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good experience of IT with experience of Qlikview /Qliksense being a clear advantage.
- Working 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday from our Head Office within Leeds city centre
- Working from home one day a week with the option to move to two days with Managers consent.
- 24/7 city centre parking pass
- Bonus potential up to 1 months salary
- Life assurance 3x
- Group Income Protection
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension 8% company contribution
- Salary - £30,000.00 – £32,000.00 per year