Do you like to help people? Can you switch quickly? Are you communicative? Then we are looking for you!
You help Q-Park customers every day. When a report comes in, you answer this call and help the customer get back on track via the intercom. You analyze the problem and come to a good solution thanks to the right professional knowledge. As an employee of the Control Room, you are the heart of Q-Park. Together with your colleagues, you ensure the ultimate customer experience from your workplace in the center of Maastricht.
What does your day look like?
The barrier in a parking garage somewhere in the country does not open! The customer presses the information button at the barrier. A call comes in to you. You speak to the customer and quickly open the system with which you can check whether there is a malfunction in the equipment or whether something has gone wrong with the payment. Step by step you analyze why the barrier does not open. Ultimately, you find out what the problem is and ensure that the customer can continue their journey. You do not want this to happen again and report it to the back office. The next call is now coming in and you will also find the right solution for this customer. Time flies, time for a cup of coffee in the coffee corner. At the end of the day, you have provided many people with a carefree parking experience. With a satisfied feeling you hand over your shift to your colleague.
The Q-Park emergency room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your working hours are mainly between 08:00 and 20:00. Do you also want to work night shifts? That is certainly negotiable! Of course you will receive a surcharge if you work outside office hours.
Who are you?
You are the right candidate if, in addition to enthusiasm and motivation, you bring the following:
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You always know how to keep a cool head in stressful situations;
- Computer systems have no secrets for you;
- You are flexible and do not mind working night shifts;
- You are available for 24 or 30 hours a week;
- Living in the Maastricht area.
What do we offer you?
As an employee of the Control Room we offer you:
- A salary of €11.65 gross per hour (including 13th month compensation);
- Part-time position for 24 to 30 hours a week;
- Interesting surcharges: 50% on Saturday and Sunday, 25% between 19:00 and 23:00 and
- 35% between 11pm and 7am;
- Travel allowance if you live further away than 10 kilometers;
- Of course you also accrue vacation days and receive vacation pay;
- Bonus scheme if you nominate a new colleague;
- Attention to personal growth and development;
- We think development and training are very important, that's why you always have access to GoodHabitz, an online training portal where you can expand your knowledge in different areas at any time;
- Vitality scheme, through Unique you get a discount at 1200 affiliated bodies in the field of health and sport.
Who are we?
You probably know Q-Park from the many parking locations at home and abroad. But is also so much more! The counter now stands at 425 locations and we are still growing! Q-Park stands for 'Quality in Parking' - quality is very important to us. You will notice this when you park your car in one of our parking garages, but also as an employee for Q-Park. You will work in a modern, enthusiastic, responsible and professional environment where the objective is to get better "together". Q-Park strives for high quality and optimum convenience for its customers. As a Q-Park employee, you are therefore expected to hold these same values in high regard.
What does the application procedure look like?
- You apply for this position of employee Control Room and send us your most recent CV + a brief motivation in which you indicate why you are the right person for this vacancy.
- You will be called by a Unique consultant. During this interview, the content of the vacancy will be discussed again and it will be determined whether this matches your work experience and wishes.
- An intake interview is scheduled. This will probably be a video call, for example via WhatsApp or Microsoft Teams.
- Are we both positive? Then we will introduce you to our client.
- Is our client also enthusiastic? Then there will be an introductory meeting with the organization itself.
- The ball is with you, you show your best side during the introduction to perhaps your new employer.
- Hopefully we can congratulate you on your new job! We will give you feedback as soon as possible and let you know whether you have been accepted or not.
You can respond via qpark(at)unique.nl. Unique will then contact you as soon as possible.Apply for this job