Rekor Systems, Inc., (Rekor ai) (NASDAQ: REKR) is a trusted global authority on intelligent infrastructure providing innovative solutions with the mission to drive the world to be safer, smarter, and more efficient. Rekor leverages AI, machine learning, and data to support the intelligent infrastructure essential for the future of smart cities and smart mobility. With our disruptive technology and integrated solutions, we deliver transformative impact to our customers and citizens every day. Company values: Respect, Engagement, Knowledge, Ownership, Responsive, Agility, and Integrity.
Interested to join an exciting global growing AI software innovative solutions company making a difference to ensure the world can be safer, smarter, and more efficient?
We are seeking an independent, self-motivated, driven talented recruiter to help with Rekor’s efforts to build, strengthen, recruit, hire and expand our growing talent footprint. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for attracting external talent and supporting internal mobility in both a strategic and tactical manner. The ideal individual will manage day-to-day recruitment while partnering with all hiring managers to understand their business needs, skills and talent needs to meet business objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop professional respectful strong relationships with all hiring managers to understand their business growth plans, skill talent needs, team dynamics to be able to source, recruit and hire.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment: source, identify qualified candidates, discuss technical skills, remote phone screens, schedule interviews to offer process.
- Develop and execute creative diverse talent acquisition strategies to include social media online presence.
- Focused on delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers and cross-functional teams establishing credibility internally and externally
- Ability to lead confidential and business-critical recruiting assignments
- Provide coaching and training to managers regarding hiring, best behavioral-based interviewing, and how to effectively use our applicant tracking system
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external stakeholders with agencies and recruiters.
- BS degree preferred with min 1 year technical recruiting experience with a focus on hiring diverse roles in a fast-paced environment
- A seasoned recruiting leader with proven success working in a rapidly growing fast-paced company
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and drive efficiencies in the recruiting process
- Strong level of independence and ability to function autonomously
- Skilled at using data to analyze recruiting trends and gaps, diagnose challenges, and develop solutions to improve recruiting methodologies
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize multiple roles across the organization
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
Apply for this job