SKIDATA USA is seeking a Sales Specialist with previous sales experience with enterprise technology solutions and services based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to join our growing company to support clients in Texas.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career in an environment that is very forward-thinking, creative and offers a lot of room for growth through our specialized training and certifications.
Responsible for acquiring new customers and working with existing customers for hardware installations, cloud-based solutions, as well as maintain and expand on customer relations. Responsibilities will include attracting new business opportunities for hardware and software solutions, securing maintenance contracts, and providing sales support for systems operation after installation to existing customers in the Northeast and the surrounding area. Understanding the needs of the customer, based on profound and excellence knowledge of SKIDATA’s market segments with focus on technology-based solutions. Contributing to expanding SKIDATA’s markets, customer satisfaction and repeat purchases.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Seek and develop client relationships.
- Responsible for attracting new business/opportunities for new and existing customers.
- Develop a growing understanding of SKIDATA’s technology, products, & services to facilitate SKIDATA’s strategic growth initiatives.
- Negotiate pricing and contract rates.
- Promote and sell recurring service contracts.
- Ensure proper information provided to account for projects in CRM software is accurate; work alongside sales team and Project Management and Order Entry to ensure accuracy in the order entry process.
- Taking and preparing special briefs for clients so that the client’s needs are addressed while ensuring the final proposals remain operationally sound and financially viable for SKIDATA.
- Proven ability to understand customer business objectives to be able to provide solutions to help them grow.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat and any type of CRM software, Salesforce preferred.
- Passion for technology; possess and maintain firm understanding of new and emerging technologies related to the position.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively utilizing both written and verbal skills.
- Strong commitment and superior reliability.
- Great attitude and the ability to be team player.
- Negotiation of new contracts and extensions.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in technology sales and marketing.
- Enterprise software or technology solutions experience is a plus.
- Knowledge about current trends in the business and potential risks.
- State-of-the-art sales methodologies.
SKIDATA recognizes people as our most valuable asset! Our competitive salary and strong benefits package includes 401k, medical and dental insurance, life insurance, paid sick time and vacation, paid personal time and paid company holidays.
SKIDATA is a member of the group of companies affiliated with the Kudelski Group. To learn more about SKIDATA, Inc. visit: http://www.skidatausa.com/.
SKIDATA is an equal opportunity employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate in employment and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or age.
SKIDATA Group, headquartered in Salzburg, Austria, is a global leader in access control solutions. Almost 10,000 SKIDATA systems guarantee quick and secure access for people and vehicles in: ski regions, shopping centers, major airports, cities, sport stadiums, fair and amusement parks. The foundation of SKIDATA’s success is on the one hand based on the more than 1,500 dedicated and skilled employees and the clear focus on research and development. On the other hand, the company stands for responsibility and sustainability and benefits from the global network of the Swiss Kudelski Group. SKIDATA and its 23 subsidiaries and countless partners are present in more than 95 countries.Apply for this job