Within a small, young and dynamic team, you design innovative algorithms in the field of video analysis and deep learning applied to the detection, tracking and identification of vehicles.
- You help define the architecture and development of new concepts by taking into account the technical constraints related to the platforms used in our products.
- You study the object detection models best suited to the problems studied (CNN, auto-encoders, RNN, LSTM, Q-learning, etc.).
- You implement these innovative approaches by developing demonstrators.
- You then participate in the integration and optimization phases of these architectures to achieve real-time performance on embedded applications (memory and constrained power).
- You also contribute to the construction of learning and validation data acquisition architectures.
Graduated from a major engineering school or holder of a doctoral thesis, you have a first experience in the field of machine learning applied to image or video processing.
You have skills in image and video processing algorithms, in Deep Learning concepts and architectures and in C/C++, Python programming… Knowledge of a framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch is a prerequisite.
You may have skills in image sensors.
You are recognized for your team spirit, your initiative and your curiosity.
You have a level in English allowing you to communicate easily on a daily basis in a professional environment.
Please note: this job is translated from French.Apply for this job