Reporting to the Project Manager, the M/F project coordinator will be in charge of carrying out and supervising the installation of ANPR units according to the schedule established for our various markets: parking, access control and intelligent transport systems. .
In particular, the candidate will have at his disposal a SURVISION sensor supervision platform used to control the installations.
He/She is responsible for customer satisfaction, as well as that of all users.
Based in Nanterre or Angers, he/she will work closely with the R&D department and the support and sales teams.
Short-term trips are to be expected to customers (mainly France/European Union) as well as to the head office in Nanterre.
- Brings to the sales team its technical point of view for the drafting of offers and participates in them if necessary
- Coordinates and monitors internal teams involved in projects regardless of their service, with a view to customer satisfaction; liaises between the client and internal teams
- Ensures that the deliverables are provided in accordance with the commitments made by SURVISION
- Administers the monitoring platform and manages customer accounts
- Control of the different stages of the installation validation workflow
- Receives alerts generated by the platform and takes appropriate action
- Report bugs and software anomalies to the R&D team and then resolve them
- Respond to support requests on the platform
- The candidate must have solid technical knowledge in operational systems and computer networks (network settings, router and switch settings, remote office, Windows, VPN, 4G connections, Cloud, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, organized, responsive and dynamic.
- Fluent French. Imperative English with a level allowing fluid exchanges in writing and speaking. Spanish or German would be a plus (French and foreign customer sites).
- Trained as an engineer, with initial experience in a technical environment, ideally in SURVISION's market segments (motorway concessions, parking, access control, etc.).
Please note: this job is translated from French.Apply for this job