Content of the function
As an Assembly Employee, you assemble our high-quality parking systems, both mechanically and electrically, before we ship it to the customer. While going through the work instructions, you check the availability and quality of materials, you perform functional tests and you know how to identify and report deviations to the Head of Production. With your solution-oriented attitude you (if necessary) perform work for or at the repair department or the warehouse. You will work in a close-knit team of 5 direct colleagues within a clean and compact production location.
WPS Parking Solutions is currently in the middle of a transition to grow into a more software/service oriented organization. A unique opportunity to further expand your (technical) knowledge aimed at the products and services of the future in this dynamic role. Working at WPS means that you are constantly challenged to show the best of yourself. You want to share your knowledge and experience and you inspire your colleagues.
- You have a completed MBO course in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or other relevant professional directions (minimum level 2);
- Reading electrical diagrams is easy for you;
- You have an affinity with software and technology;
- You have a solution-oriented attitude and are a real go-getter;
- You are in possession of a forklift driving diploma or you are willing to obtain this diploma (WPS pays!);
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently.
Our working conditions
- Attractive salary tailored to your experience and capabilities;
- Working hours from 07:30 to 16:00, no shifts and no weekend work;
- Profit-sharing scheme: every employee contributes to the success of WPS and therefore shares in the profit;
- Development & Training: as long as you grow, WPS grows too;
- Work hard, play hard: at least 38 days off per year and 8% holiday pay;
- Excellent other fringe benefits in accordance with CAO Metal & Engineering;
- Growth opportunities: Give your own development a boost;
- A dynamic, high-tech and innovative working environment with committed colleagues;
Our organization, our pride
We are WPS Parking Solutions located in Eindhoven with 350 employees worldwide. WPS is a specialist in innovative (cloud based) parking management solutions. We supply our parking solutions to professional parking operators, airports, hospitals, governments, recreation and leisure facilities, hotels and shopping centers. WPS has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., USA, Canada and Brazil.
Do you already see yourself in this challenging position or do you have any questions about the application procedure? Then contact Wouter Bruyn (Head of Production). Wouter can be reached on telephone number 06-51879233. Or respond directly by sending your CV to Ingrid Peters (HR Advisor): ipeters(at)wps-nl.com.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job