Do you want to join a company who are trusted by over 1 million drivers in the UK, have recently been featured on Sky News and are in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of Britain's fastest-growing private technology companies?
Look no further!
Think of Airbnb, but for parking!
YourParkingSpace is an online marketplace and parking reservation service for drivers looking to find and pre-book parking in the UK. The platform features over 350,000 privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces which are available to book by the hour, day or month on a subscription basis. We recently secured a £5 million investment from Pelican Capital, which will kickstart our next phase of growth - It’s an exciting time to join the team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Make 80 - 120 B2B/B2C sales calls a day
- Calling a mixture of cold and warm leads
- Speaking to both individuals and businesses depending on the campaign
- Learn and understand common objections and how to handle them
- Working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Targeted on sales/conversions
- This role is office based, at our offices in East India, London
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for someone who possesses great people and communication skills. Who is comfortable making high call volumes and chasing sales leads. The right person for this role will be able to deal with end-to-end sales, make the initial call, keep in contact, and close the sale.
- 1+ year's experience in a sales role but not essential
- In particular, telesales or telemarketing experience would be an advantage
- Experience in a B2B sales role would also be advantageous
- Be motivated and target driven
- A professional person who feels confident speaking to key decision-makers within a business
- Proactive and able to manage your own time
- Good negotiating skills
- Comfortable working in a predominately phone-based role
What's In It For You
- £22,000-£24,000 OTE £30,000
- 24 days annual leave + this increases after 3 years, with one extra day added each year (maximum 3 additional days)
- Birthday off
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Volunteering and fundraising for our chosen charity
- Monthly parking credit, as well as free parking at the office
- Gym membership
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Cycle to work and tech scheme
- Working in a company where there are no limits! If you work hard and want to achieve big things, this is the place for you