The German Parking Association Bundesverband Parken e.V. will host the 17th EPA Congress in conjunction with the trade exhibition Parken in the Estrel Convention Center in Berlin from 23 – 25 September 2015. This year's theme will evolve around "Parking in the world of tomorrow".
The prestigious EPA Awards in various categories for excellent parking structures and operations is announced as part of the congress and a social programme for delegates will round off the experience.
The EPA congress always offers a forum for inspiring discussions, a possibility for networking and meeting new people from the parking world and it is a great opportunity to look beyond the everyday work routine. Registration starts in autumn 2014.
We look forward to welcoming you to Berlin in 2015!
Program of the 17th EPA Congress 2015
Wednesday, 23 September 2015
- Opening session
- Comparative Research on parking policies in European cities from 2004 until 2015
- The future challenges and the role of the parking operator
- Ceremony of the EPA Awards 2015
- Evening event: Welcome reception at the club Spindler&Klatt
Thursday, 24 September 2015
- Best Practice in urban mobility planning and parking development
- International Standardization of electronic payment
- Parking in the digital era:
- Alliances between Service Providers and Parking Operators
- ParkNow: the parking process, contractual aspects and technical realization
- Real Time Parking Data Management
- Parking Data Mining
- New technologies for payment processes
- Presentation of »Best Students Research on Parking«
- Presentation of the EU funded project »Push and Pull – Parking management and incentives as successful and proven strategies for energy-efficient urban transport«
- Evening event: Gala Dinner at Deutsches Historisches Museum
Friday, 25 September 2015
- Parking and human behaviour
- Car Drivers Expectations
- International Round Table discussion in cooperation with POLIS Network on the function of parking management for improvement of quality of life in European cities
- General Meeting of the European Parking Association