The Parking Australia Convention & Exhibition (PACE) returns to Adelaide from 4-6 May 2022. PACE is the only Australian event that focuses solely on the parking industry.
The theme for 2022 is Parking Unlocked – The New Normal and reflects the challenges the industry faces as Australia and the world move to a post COVID-19 normal. As restrictions continue to ease, it’s time to consider how we can unlock the potential opportunities that will present themselves in the coming months and years.
PACE is designed to attract individuals from all sectors of the parking industry. With scheduled networking opportunities and social events, PACE will continue the tradition of delivering knowledge and innovation with a strong focus on future developments important to the parking industry.
The convention program will hear from a range of speakers, incorporating sessions for both the private and public sectors, as we look to implement the best parking technology and practices in 2022 and beyond.
- 2 full days of conferencing
- Dedicated parking expo with up to 50 suppliers
- Hear from industry experts and thought-leaders from the transport & technology sectors
- Connect with parking peers and make new contacts
- Entry to industry gala dinner and PACE welcome reception