The aim of the Shopping Center Parking Network Event is to close the gap between retailers and the parking solution providers. The effectiveness of parking at a shopping center permeates to the retail stores and their income.
The first and second editions of the event have been a step forward in bridging the gap and bringing together the supply and demand side not only to do business but to discuss the issues that affect this particular parking niche.
For the third edition, we are planning problem-based discussions and workshops with a more diverse group of shopping parking operators and industry representatives.
- Team up with peer professionals in purely Shopping Center Parking focused sessions
- Get to know decision makers from all shopping center parking facilities
- Share your experience and engage directly with important industry players
- More than 20 hours devoted exclusively to networking and workshops
- Registration includes food and drink, and an exclusive dinner at a special location
- Enjoy it all in an informal atmosphere with comfortable accommodation
- Open Shopping Center Parking discussions
- Panel discussions
- And more...