A Globally Operating Image Recognition Company
Who We Are?
Adaptive Recognition is a group of creative minds, developing and manufacturing AI-based image processing technology, for the traffic, security, and identity industries. The Adaptive Recognition Group has several major sites in Central Europe, and it is represented in Denmark, in the USA, and in Asia-Pacific.
Where We Come From
In the early 1990s, we were among the first R&D-intensive companies to start developing self-learning algorithms based on artificial intelligence, which was used to solve various image processing problems. The first major successes came with our globally market-leading Carmen® ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) product, which is capable of automatically recognizing and reading images of car license plates. This was followed by introducing various standardized codes, which are used, among other things, in shipping or printed on ID documents like passports.
The small startup transformed into a professional international company with locations in Denmark, the USA, Central-Europe, and Singapore, with 300+ employees and 30+ representative partners worldwide.
Portfolio in a Nutshell
Adaptive Recognition focuses on hardware and software development, creating technology for:
- License plate recognition (software and purpose-built cameras)
- Identity document verification (scanner devices with OCR and authentication software)
- ITS – Intelligent Transportation Systems
- CCTV security systems
- Industrial code recognition (such as container codes and railway codes)
In the Spotlight: Adaptive Recognition
- ANPR Solutions
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems
- Digital Video Recording Cameras
- License Plate Recognition
- License Plate Recognition Cameras
- LPR Cameras
- Number Plate Recognition
- Parking Enforcement Solutions
- Smart Parking Solutions
- Traffic Surveillance
Adaptive Recognition MicroCAM Mobile LPR Camera in Action – Royal Thai Police
Carmen® is an Automatic Number Plate Recognition software that reads all vehicle plate types in the world – at any traffic speed. Toll collection and congestion charging systems, traffic monitoring, and security, speed and journey time measurement, bus lane and traffic light enforcement, parking or access control, and many other systems benefit from the fast, exact, automatic identification and recognition capabilities of this ANPR software – since the 1990s, when the solution was first created – and constantly fine-tuned ever since.
The Carmen® ANPR software reads license plates from many image sources remarkably fast and with the highest recognition accuracy in its class. It offers country-independent recognition of not only Latin characters, but also Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean, Thai, and many more, as well as reflective, non-reflective, personalized, and special interest plates that are typical in many U.S. states.
Adaptive Recognition offers a suite of Carmen® ANPR products including:
- Carmen® ANPR software
- Carmen® GO ANPR software
- ANPR Cloud
- Carmen® Make & Model Recognition
- Carmen® Neural Network Controllers
Adaptive Recognitions offers a variety of innovative yet field-tested solutions for intelligent transportation systems and LPR-based parking management. Some of our products include:
ParkIT System is a smart parking software that manages access control using ANPR technology. Thanks to its convenient scalability, it is perfect from private access control to large logistics hubs with multiple entry/exit points as well.
All incoming and exiting traffic is tracked, saved, and can be controlled based on your pre-defined blacklists/whitelists. Forget tickets and manage the barriers automatically – this system will take the burden of workload and security issues off your shoulder.
Effortlessly manage mass traffic data with Globessey Data Server. This database is specifically designed to store traffic-related information, in a high-speed, scalable, and easy to manage format. Globessey Data Server is a complete traffic data middleware solution with a built-in and ergonomic GUI, that is praised by its users and lets them be a police organization, toll collection agency, or any such traffic authority.
GDS deals with the most complex traffic management challenge in an effortless manner: simultaneously managing data collection from numerous endpoints and serving queries of various business units. All these with maximum reliability – serving your traffic system.
Imagine a portable traffic monitoring camera that measures the speed and recognizes license plates – all these performed night & day in any weather conditions, from a distance that cannot be beaten. S1 is an ANPR camera that identifies speeders even from 1 kilometer – thanks to the unique high-precision laser technology. This portable speed camera can automatically find stolen vehicles, detect red light crossing, and vehicles with unpaid insurance – thanks to the onboard blacklist feature.
This traffic monitoring camera is not just multi-functional but requires takes less than two minutes to get the device ready for operation. The system is secure, encrypted, and cannot be compromised.
Create an ITS system effortlessly with this multi-data gathering endpoint. Traffic Spot, a combination of traffic monitoring cameras and sensors, comes as an integrated measurement system. It is fully modular: adjust the configuration and list of devices according to your project’s preferences – either it is a modern traffic security system on highways or a digital tolling project implemented in the city.
Adaptive Recognition is committed to Helping traffic flow and safety – on all roads, in any weather, day and night. Adaptive Recognition’s product range includes:
- Vidar ANPR Camera
- FreewayCAM ANPR camera
- SmartCAM ANPR camera
- MicroCAM mobile ANPR camera
- SpeedCAM ANPR speed camera
- IR-LIGHT for ANPR cameras
- ParkIT ANPR camera
- RAD-AR for ANPR cameras
Human attention is a valuable – but limited resource. This is why traffic authorities help their teams with smart and automated solutions for traffic analysis. All traffic checks that can be automatized – are implemented by EnforceCAM. Detect traffic violations automatically and anywhere (without human resources).
It looks like a lightbar – but a very special one. This is an all-in-one Traffic Enforcement Lightbar that puts live traffic monitoring to the next level by connecting general police security with high-end traffic surveillance. Both exist separately but no other product has combined these yet in such a way as our innovation. This lightbar unifies all the following functions in one product
- on-the-go traffic monitoring
- vehicle identification with ANPR
- make & model recognition (MMR) + color detection
- patrol car lightbar
You can either send the records to a centralized server or process the live signal directly in the car on a PC and view the events live via a notebook. This lightbar works anywhere, in any weather – its IP67-protected design endures all weather circumstances.
- Adaptive Recognition: Your Data and ANPR Cameras - Why to Trust Them m.chin Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition: PoE+ in ANPR Cameras, a Smart Combo m.chin Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition: Chilean Duty-Free Zone Smart Access Control With AR Cameras dominyka Parking Network
- A Smooth Car Wash Experience in Finland with Adaptive Recognition kaja Parking Network
- Burj Khalifa’s Peace of Mind: ANPR Access Control System by Adaptive Recognition m.chin Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition: This Hotel Knows What Smart Parking Is m.chin Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition: Know Your Customer – And Know the Criminals kaja Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition: Drive Into This Airport Like a Summer Breeze m.chin Parking Network
- Fast and Reliable Access Control at Argentinian Airport Car Parks by Adaptive Recognition m.chin Parking Network
- Smart Parking Surveillance System by Adaptive Recognition Allows Security Company to Multiply Income m.chin Parking Network
- Smartport Solution by Adaptive Recognition Allows for Hassle-Free Boarding at Ferry Terminals in Denmark m.chin Parking Network
- Introducing Einar, Adaptive Recognition's Latest Plug'n'Play Smart Parking Camera m.chin Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition Announces Upgrade for Carmen m.chin Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition: An Exemplary Parking System at the Ostrava Airport in Czechia kaja Parking Network
- ARH Is Now Adaptive Recognition m.chin Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition: 4 Ways ANPR Contributes to Better Living in Smart Cities nickdnz Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition: Under the Magnifier, Software Triggers of ANPR Cameras nickdnz Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition: How Vidar’s Built-in Laser Trigger Provides Exceptional ANPR nickdnz Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition Introduce Vidar, the First ANPR Camera on the Market With a Built-in Laser Trigger nickdnz Parking Network
- Adaptive Recognition Cameras Keep Watch Over Dubai World Expo dominyka Parking Network