ADVAM is an EMV and Level 1 PCI Compliant Payment Service Provider, deploying tailored parking solutions globally. ADVAM has not only built a reputation facilitating the payments of its clients but through product development, ADVAM has enabled clients to achieve revenue goals with both online and unattended parking solutions.
One of ADVAM’s key advantages is its ability to tailor solutions to meet individual business objectives. ADVAM’s extensive experience in custom implementations allows deployment of complex yet adaptable solutions. With a focus on robust and innovative parking solutions, ADVAM has been able to become the preferred parking partner for airports, car parks, shopping centers, hospitals and stadiums across the world.
ADVAM provides one of the most comprehensive suites of solutions, including the globally deployed online reservation and pre-booking product- Attendant. Combined with ADVAM’s ticketless, cashless solution ParkCharge, EMV compliant unattended terminals, and contactless solutions, ADVAM offers a comprehensive suite of parking solutions.
ADVAM and IDeaS Revenue Solutions Announce Joint Partnership
interview with Mr. Andy Stott, UK & Europe Territory Director of ADVAM
M1 3NJ Manchester
- Cloud-based Parking Solutions
- Contactless Payment
- Mobile Parking
- Mobile Parking System
- Mobile payment
- On Street Parking Solutions
- Online payment solution provider
- Parking App
- Parking App for IPhone
- Parking Solutions
- Parking System
- Payment solutions
- Payment terminals
- Reservation / Pre-Booking Systems
- Revenue and Yield Management
- Smarter and Easier
- Ticketless Devices
- Web Solutions
- Web-based Parking Solutions
AltitudeReservation is a market-leading online reservation platform. It delivers full flexibility in booking journey design, yield, pricing and promotion management.
ParkCharge from ADVAM is a ticket-free parking management platform that enables you to better understand your customers and maximise the value of your relationships with them. The solution can be used to provide membership based parking, valet services and be linked to loyalty schemes.
StaffPark from ADVAM is a ticket-free parking management platform that enables you to improve how you manage your car parking capacity to meet the needs of staff, third party licensees and contractors.
GroundTransport from ADVAM is a taxi and bus operator traffic management solution that enables you to manage access and improve the flow of traffic around your transport hub.
UnattendedPayments from ADVAM is a fully featured unattended payment solution that provides a more convenient way for your customers to pay. UnattendedPayments integrates with your existing equipment and is ideally placed for parking, EV Charging, vending and self service markets.
Enable fast contactless payments for your EV Charging. With our integrated UnattendedPayments terminals, your customers simply tap their payments card or mobile wallet to start the charge. Once complete, payment is deducted from their payment card. Simple, easy and touch-free.
Read more: https://www.advam.com/sectors/ev-charging/
PathToPay from ADVAM is a powerful payment solution that enables you to accept payments online, via mobile or over the phone. PathToPay fully integrates into your website and backend systems for a seamless customer experience.
ePark, the mobile app that makes it easier for your customers to pay for parking. Transform your on-street and barrierless car parks with this easy to use alternative to manual payments.
- TNS Unveils New Unattended Payment Terminals at PACE 2022 Claire Styles Parking Network
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center Brings the Retail and Parking Experience Together Through Advam’s Ticketless Parking Solution dominyka Parking Network
- City of West Torrens Improves Efficiency and Customer Experience Through ADVAM’s Multi-channel Payments Platform Claire Styles Parking Network
- ADVAM Launches its New, Easier Approach to Payments For EV Charging Claire Styles Parking Network
- JET Charge and EV Charging Takes Off With ADVAM Claire Styles Parking Network
- How Wilson Parking Australia Uses Touch-Free Digital Services to Provide Flexible and Safe Options to Its Customers Claire Styles Parking Network
- City of Adelaide Go Live with New Safer Touch-Free City Parking Claire Styles Parking Network
- Remove the Touch, Reduce the Risk With Your Parking dominyka Parking Network
- ADVAM Uses Robotics to Improve its Speed to Market for UnattendedPayments Terminals dominyka Parking Network
- ADVAM Ramps Up Its Security Processes With the Validation of its P2PE Solution kaja Parking Network
- ADVAM Moves Forward with Global Growth and Becomes Part of Transaction Network Services m.chin Parking Network
- Melbourne Museum Learns from Their Customers to Improve the Overall Customer Experience, Starting with Parking kaja Parking Network
- DFW Takes Off with ADVAM’s Most Seamless Parking Solution Yet kaja Parking Network
- ADVAM to Launch New Payment Solutions dominyka Parking Network
- ADVAM Sets Its Sights on Dallas, TX for North American HQ karolygmolina Parking Network
- Avinor Selects ADVAM to Improve the Parking Experience for its Customers dominyka Parking Network
- ADVAM Continues Growth with a Focus on Recruitment dominyka Parking Network
- Q&A: Paul Sidwell on the World of Parking Reservation Platforms dominyka Parking Network
- Auckland Airport selects ADVAM for Unattended Payments karolygmolina Parking Network
- What will the new £1 coin cost your business? dominyka Parking Network
- Leading reservation and revenue management platforms combine to maximise parking revenue potential karolygmolina Parking Network
- Adelaide Airport uses GroundTransport to reduce operating costs and handle an increase in traffic nicole Parking Network
- Ingenico and ADVAM Partner stef Parking Network
- ADVAM and Nedap integrate leading parking and transport management solutions stef Parking Network
- ADVAM launches new branding for Intertraffic Amsterdam stef Parking Network
- Venice Marco Polo Airport launches AltitudeReservation stef Parking Network
- Munich Airport launch AltitudeReservation from ADVAM stef Parking Network
- Using Customer Engagement to Drive Airport Parking Revenue stef Parking Network
- Is an enhanced parking experience the key to retail revitalisation? stef Parking Network
- Dynamic Pricing in Airport Car Parking stef Parking Network
- Can there really be a simple solution to solve your parking issues? stef Parking Network
- ADVAM offers a unique opportunity to assist Parking Operators and Airports to enter the online world with confidence nicole Parking Network
- NCP selects ADVAM as the sole provider to manage their Payment Transactions nicole Parking Network
- ADVAM expands its UK operations with a move to Jutland House, Piccadilly, Manchester. stef Parking Network
- Altitude reservation system now live & operational at Alesund Airport, Norway nicole Parking Network
- ADVAM advances with its suite of ticketless parking solutions stef Parking Network
- Copenhagen Airport soars with positive results with a fresh, new design of their On-line Parking Reservation System stef Parking Network
- Inventive’s Merry Men help Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield update their online parking booking site stef Parking Network
- ADVAM reflects on 2014 stef Parking Network
- Inventive expand their team with a new Sales & Marketing Director stef Parking Network
- ADVAM (UK) Ltd acquires Inventive IT nicole Parking Network