Europe's Leading Energy Efficient Lighting Integrator
Future Energy Solutions (FES) is an innovative global green technology company that provides funded and capital purchase lighting solutions for large scale commercial and industrial businesses. The FES service includes surveying, designing, analyzing, procuring, project managing, installing, and maintaining new energy-efficient lighting systems. Formed in 2009 in the United States, FES has grown into a family of companies around the globe. The UK office opened in April 2013 and has since installed over 300,000 energy-efficient luminaries across several client portfolios. With an additional presence in Mainland Europe, FES brings a global presence, with local knowledge, and the option of our unique funded solution to the lighting market.
Fully Funded Solutions
FES can provide a funded Energy Services Agreement whereby the customer will receive the best in class energy-efficient lighting system at no upfront capital expenditure.
Breadth of Services
FES can provide simple like-for-like solutions, optimized solutions or full electrical infrastructure upgrades with new design solutions.
Lighting levels will increase dramatically, therefore improving the quality and safety of the operating environment, which can also lead to greater productivity.
FES is technology agnostic and not tied to any particular manufacturer, so FES locally source the most fit-for-purpose solution for the customer’s environment.
W1U 8EZ London
5400 Fort Lauderdale
- Capex as a Service (CaaS)
- Energy Efficiency
- LED lighting for car parks
- LED Lighting System
- Lighting as a Service (LaaS)
- Lighting System
- Parking Garage lighting solutions
Car Parking Market Overview
FES is one of Europe’s leading authorities for upgrading car park lighting. FES has delivered the single largest funded LED roll-out across the UK parking sector in partnership with National Car Parks (NCP), installing over 85,000 LED’s across 165 sites, over a 6-month period. FES has also recently been awarded Europe’s largest car parking lighting contract with Q-Park, having to deliver 100,000 LEDs across 200 sites, over 7 countries within 12 months.
FES has a breadth of experience in re-lighting car parks, working with multiple leading car park operators to create tailored solutions in correlation to their brand requirements and identities. FES use durable, efficient & vandal-proof luminaires with low glare ratings; whilst also utilizing presence and daylight sensors. This specification provides the greatest value-engineered business case that would satisfy any car parking operator; all funded, delivered and maintained by FES.
The FES Service
The existing cost for lighting on any site compromises of two key areas. The first is the utility bill itself, which is the cost for the energy supply, and the second is the maintenance cost (parts and labor) to maintain the lighting system in situ in order to ensure a safe standard of lighting for the site.
Lighting as a Service (LaaS)
- Turnkey Service – From design and funding to installation and maintenance
- Flexible Service Term – 5 to 15 Year Service
- Term Available (depending on savings and customer preference)
- Off Balance Sheet Treatment – The FES LaaS contract IFRS16 compliant
- Savings Guarantee – FES will re-base our monthly fee based on actual savings
- Maintenance Inclusive – FES will maintain the new lighting system (parts & labor) for free during the LaaS term
LaaS Customer Benefits
- Opportunity Cost of Capital – The customer can invest their capital into their core business activities with yield greater returns
- Guaranteed Saving Outcome – The FES fee is based on actual savings and ensures the customer always benefits from the new system
- Inflation Benefit – The FES fee is based on today’s cost for energy (cost pKw/h) and therefore as this cost goes up over time the FES fee does not
- Resource Allocation – The customer does not need to re-direct internal resources, they will simply be able to utilize FES’ dedicated Project Management Office (PMO)
Alongside the FES Laas model, FES does offer a traditional Capex procurement model. FES calls this Capex As A Service (CaaS) as FES will still deliver a 100% outsourced turnkey service, but with the customer paying for the system using their own capital, upfront, and then managing the new systems ROI based on FES’ site diagnostics and saving calculations.