LAZ Parking is a parking management service provider that was founded in 1981 by three childhood friends. Over three decades later, the combination of lifelong friendship, a people-focused philosophy and a mission to “create opportunities for employees and value for our clients” has transformed LAZ from a single valet location to one of the nation’s largest parking companies.
Parking Management Services
At LAZ Parking we often say, it’s not what we do, it's the way we do it. We’re more than just the fastest growing and second largest parking company in the country, we believe that the work we do and how we treat people can really Make a Difference.
Laz Parking specializes in the management, leasing, ownership and development of parking facilities. Today, LAZ operates over one million parking spaces in thousands of locations across the United States and provides parking management services in the following markets: hospitality and valet, office buildings, medical and hospital, airport and transportation, campus, government and municipal, retail and mixed-use, event parking, residential buildings and shuttle services.
Our expert services are an ideal fit for Class A office spaces.
We aim to exceed your brand's requirements for customer service and attentiveness.
Caring service begins with our variety of parking and shuttle solutions.
Municipal clients rely on us to deliver efficient, cost-effective service to the public.
We manage all daily and special event operations at your school.
Personal, professional service sets the tone for greeting your tenants.
We provide the upscale hospitality services your clientele expects.
Leverage our experience in managing operations from large-scale public events to smaller, private occasions.
You can trust LAZ to provide safe and quick parking services to your visitors.
Our transportation options take the worry out of remote off-site parking.
- Car Park Management Systems
- Commercial Operators
- Garage Operators
- Other Services
We get it! Our landlords and clients want two things: Great service and maximum financial results! Whether you want to lease your facility, enter into a management agreement or sell your parking facility, LAZ Parking is committed to meeting your goals.
With cost-plus contracts, fixed management fees, and performance-based agreements we can craft a management contract to meet your unique objectives.
Leave the operational details to us while you receive a guaranteed revenue stream from one of the largest parking companies in America.
With more than $200 million of parking real estate, our experience in acquisitions is second to none.
- Museum Working In Partnership with LAZ Parking to Alleviate Downtown Parking Challenges m.chin Parking Network
- LAZ Parking Partners with Diamond Communications to Provide Wireless Attachment Solutions in 3,400 LAZ Parking Garages kaja Parking Network
- LAZ Parking Announces a Long-Term Investment from Argo Infrastructure Partners m.chin Parking Network
- LAZ Partners With Applico to Help Lead the Digital Transformation of the Parking Industry m.chin Parking Network
- LAZ Expands Parking Enforcement & Meter Management Business with Purchase of Serco Parking Services dominyka Parking Network
- LAZ Opens Parking Garage & Events Management Operation in Miami m.chin Parking Network
- LAZ Parking Celebrates Partnership with Infinite Energy Center m.chin Parking Network
- Tulsa International Airport Selects LAZ to Run Parking Operations m.chin Parking Network
- LAZ Parking Acquires California Based Shuttle Company Professional Parking and Welcomes Ralph Caldin as New Vice President of Transportation Services Claire Styles Parking Network
- LAZ Parking merges with denver-based parking operator Alpha Park nicole Parking Network
- LAZ acquires Los Angeles based company, Valet Parking Service nicole Parking Network
- Senior Accountant (Hartford, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Ambassador (San Francisco, US) dominyka Parking Network
- Office Manager (New York, US) dominyka Parking Network
- Executive Assistant (New York, US) dominyka Parking Network
- Administrative Manager (Manhattan, US) dominyka Parking Network
- Administrative Assistant (Emeryville, US) dominyka Parking Network
- Human Resources Generalist (Houston, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Portfolio Manager (Binghamton, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Director of Parking Operations (Santa Barbara, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Director of Operations (New York, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Sales & Marketing Associate (Manhattan, US) kaja Parking Network
- Graphic Designer (Hartford, US) Claire Styles Parking Network