Parkopedia was founded in 2007 with the mission of being able to answer any parking question, anywhere in the world.
Parkopedia is the leading connected car services provider used by millions of drivers and organizations such as Audi, Apple, BMW, Ford, Garmin, GM, Hyundai Kia, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot, Sygic, TomTom, Toyota, Volkswagen, and many others.
Parkopedia helps drivers find and pay for parking, EV charging, fuelling and tolls in 15,000 cities across 89 countries.
Parkopedia is also developing highly detailed parking maps and corresponding algorithms to help drivers and self-driving vehicles navigate to an open parking space indoors. Visit business.parkopedia.com for more information
- Indoor Mapping
- In-Vehicle Payment
- Real-Time and Static Parking Data
Parkopedia has revolutionised the way drivers search for and find available parking; delivering easy to find and reserve parking availability via the web, mobile apps and in-car solutions. We are focused on connecting the parking industry with car manufacturers to bring these benefits to drivers inside the car.
We lead the market in parking data services, with the widest off-street and on-street static and dynamic data coverage globally and in every market individually. We provide the highest level of data completeness, granularity, and accuracy.
Our payment platform adds vehicle-centric services including Electric Vehicle (EV) charging, fuelling and tolling to our existing industry-leading parking payment service. Our aim is to simplify how drivers make payments for the majority of vehicle-based purchases by aggregating a large variety of suppliers and payment providers into a single, neutral, payment platform.
We are the people driving a new era of intelligent parking, constantly thinking of new ways to improve every stage of the experience. We are creating the mapping and technology that will enable automated parking using high-definition indoor maps of parking facilities.
Parkopedia’s service is integrated into the head-units of over 20 of the world’s leading car brands, giving you:
- Increased exposure
- Integration with reservations & payment providers
- Seamless driver experience
- Driver insights
With the roll-out of connected cars, services such as live traffic and live parking have become standard requirements.
Parkopedia provides real-time and predictive parking space availability for over 70 million spaces, showing drivers the closest, cheapest or most convenient parking for their desired destination.
Parkopedia captures and updates key parking facility attributes, enabling searches based on price, availability, vehicle height and other requirements. Drivers can find available nearby on- and off-street parking within walking distance of their final destination, and in many cases can also reserve and pay for parking in advance.
New mobility solutions like ride-hailing, micro-mobility and autonomous vehicle operation need to understand parking restrictions and availability. By mapping the curb, mobility providers can optimise passenger pick-up and drop-off locations for safety and efficiency.
Last mile companies running delivery fleets and networks of independent contractors experience a number of problems associated with parking.
Parkopedia’s database can be used in route planning to reduce time between deliveries, prevent parking fines and improve safety and efficiency.
Financial services firms, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), real estate developers, planners, municipalities and others seek to understand local parking capacity, utilisation, pricing and restrictions to make smarter decisions.
Our data is integrated with the biggest auto manufacturers and technology providers in the world, to bring new and improved parking experiences to millions of drivers globally. Here are just some examples.
- Parkopedia Partners with Desay SV to Provide Parking Services to Chinese Automakers m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Publishes the 2022 Global Parking Index kaja Parking Network
- ŠKODA Launches New Pay to Park Service in Europe with Parkopedia Claire Styles Parking Network
- aiMotive and Parkopedia Partnership Provides Automakers With Cost-Effective and Scalable Automated Parking Solutions m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Partners with ETCP to Expand Smart Parking and Payment Services to Drivers in China Claire Styles Parking Network
- Parkopedia: New Legislation Will Encourage the Growth of Public Charging Infrastructure but Does It Solve Existing Driver Pain Points? p.mróz Parking Network
- Parkopedia Launches Amazon Alexa Default Parking Skill as Millions of Americans Plan to Travel This Summer Claire Styles Parking Network
- Parkopedia and Uproad Revolutionise In-Car Tolling Payments for US Drivers dominyka Parking Network
- Updated Parkopedia App Aids Drivers in Japan with Industry-Leading Parking Data Claire Styles Parking Network
- Parkopedia Leads Frost & Sullivan’s 2021 China Smart Parking Market Research m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia and APCOA PARKING Group Partner to Enable Digital Parking Services of the Future Claire Styles Parking Network
- Parkopedia: Software Will Differentiate Cars of the Future, but How Can Automakers Monetise the Features Drivers Value Most? kaja Parking Network
- Parkopedia Expands Its Parking Data Services into New Industries, Starting with Sunny Cars m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Joins the Navigation Data Standard Association to Drive a Globally Standardized Format for Automotive-grade Indoor Navigation m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Partners with Passport to Expand Its Parking Payment Services in North America stef Parking Network
- Parkopedia: Park and Charge Can Alleviate Barriers for EV Owners m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Continues to Lead the Industry in Accurate and Complete Parking Data m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia: Is There Transparency on How Our Data Is Being Used? m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Launches ‘Park and Charge’ Product to Unify the Fragmented Public Charging for EV Drivers Globally m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia: Why Accurate Parking Data Is Essential for Automakers m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Partners With INDIGO Group’s OPnGO to Strengthen Parking Reservation And Payment Services in Europe kaja Parking Network
- Parkopedia and MXNavi to Provide Parking Payment Services to Honda Drivers in China dominyka Parking Network
- Parkopedia Partners with CenNavi of NavInfo Group to Provide Digital Parking Services to the Chinese Automotive Industry dominyka Parking Network
- Parkopedia: Maximising voice assistance technology in our vehicles stef Parking Network
- Parkopedia Partners with CarPay-Diem stef Parking Network
- Parkopedia to Provide Upgraded Premium Parking Services to Volkswagen of America m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Partners With ThinxNet to Provide Seamless in-Car Fuelling Payments Across Europe kaja Parking Network
- Parkopedia: Connected Vehicle Commerce 2021 Recap m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia to Provide Premium Parking and Payment Services to Toyota Motor North America nickdnz Parking Network
- Parkopedia to Facilitate All Major In-Vehicle Payments With a New Integrated Payment Platform nickdnz Parking Network
- Parkopedia: In-Car Commerce nickdnz Parking Network
- Parkopedia: Computer Vision Technology Operating in the Real-World m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia: China Driver Insight m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Announces Production Version of Indoor Mapping Services for Automotive Navigation Use m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Launches Dedicated Japan Business m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Extends Global Partnership With the BMW Group to Provide Connected Parking Services Across China m.chin Parking Network
- SWARCO to Integrate Parkopedia's Premium Parking Services Across Europe m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia to Provide Parking Services to ŠKODA Connect m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia and SoundHound Inc. Announce Partnership to Offer Voice-Enabled Parking Services m.chin Parking Network
- Parkopedia Join Forces with Cerence Claire Styles Parking Network
- In the Spotlight with Parkopedia Claire Styles Parking Network