Providing Revolutionary Intelligence
Rekor is a Maryland-based company providing both commercial and government sectors with actionable, real-time vehicle insights, and roadway intelligence. By enabling faster, better-informed decisions, Rekor is transforming industries worldwide with smarter, quicker, cost-competitive solutions for security, public safety, electronic toll collection, brand loyalty, parking operations, logistics, and traffic management.
OpenALPR: A Rekor Solution Suite
To accomplish this, Rekor's proprietary OpenALPR software analyzes video streams from nearly any IP camera and transforms these streams into powerful vehicle recognition data that helps protect lives, increase brand loyalty, and enhance operations and logistics, without the need to install expensive new infrastructure.
Rekor, in conjunction with its OpenALPR suite of solutions, strives to be the leading company providing cutting-edge technology using artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data to solve complex problems in public safety, smart cities, and customer experience.
Transform Your Parking Business
Leverage advanced vehicle recognition in your parking operations to seamlessly automate access control, accept contactless payments, locate offenders, and increase revenue.
Fast, contactless payments have never been simpler because customers connect their license plates to their payment method.
Automated Access Control
Quickly allow paying customers to enter and exit your parking facility, while easily refusing non-paying and flagged vehicles.
Volume Analysis Reporting
Deep-dive into facility analytics by identifying low and peak-volume periods on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
SecurePark, a leading SaaS-based parking solutions company, signed a licensing agreement with Rekor to offer the iP360 Parking and Permit Management Software to its global client base.
Rekor One has been adopted by various government agencies including those looking to identify unpaid parking violations and increase efficiency through smart parking and permitting management.
Rekor’s new eCommerce platform enables self-service sign-up and a range of subscriptions for Watchman Vehicle Recognition Platform and CarCheck Vehicle Recognition API.
Watchman is helping VeroGo to reward customers with discounted parking fees for in-store purchases at retail locations across Brazil.
- ANPR Solutions
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems
- Enforcement Management Solution
- Licence Plate Readers
- License Plate Camera
- License Plate Recognition
- License Plate Recognition Camera
- License Plate Recognition Cameras
- License Plate Recognition Systems
- LPR Cameras
- Mobile Apps
- Parking App
- Parking Application
- Parking Enforcement Solutions
- Parking Management
- Parking Management Solutions
- Parking Management System
- Permit Management
- Permit Management Software
- Software for Parking Management
Rekor: Streamline Your Parking Experience
CarCheck: Vehicle Recognition API
CarCheck is an API that analyzes still images of vehicles from over 80 countries and responds with license plate data, as well as vehicle make, model, color, and direction of travel.
Leverage CarCheck's advanced vehicle recognition in your parking operations business to seamlessly automate access control, accept contactless payments, locate late/no-payment offenders, and increase overall revenue.
- Automated Access Control
- Pay-By-Plate Integration
- Volume Analysis Reporting
AutoNotice: Permit and Citation Management
AutoNotice is an all-inclusive solution that enables the simple management of all aspects of parking operations, from a single dashboard. In addition to recognizing vehicles for access, payment, and reporting, the AutoNotice platform can manage inventory, handle permits, and citation issuance. This all-inclusive solution simplifies all aspects of parking operations management from a single dashboard.
- Issue permits
- Process payments
- View detailed reports
Rekor Go: ALPR In Your Hand
A first-of-its-kind mobile application, Rekor Go brings the power of accurate Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR/ANPR) to the commercial market. Easily allow and/or prevent access to parking facilities through whitelists and blacklists.
Rekor Edge: Fixed License Plate and Vehicle Recognition System
Rekor Edge Series is a family of vehicle recognition systems that seamlessly capture and process vehicle data. The systems can be easily mounted to a building or pole and are available in three different models, depending on read distance and lane coverage needed.
Rekor Edge 300:
- 120 mph max capture speed
- 700 ft max capture range
- IP67 outdoor rated, NEMA 4
Rekor Edge 70:
- 2 lane coverage
- 70 mph max capture speed
- 175 ft max capture range
Check out the Rekor Edge Series Spec Sheet to find out more.
Rekor Scout™: Vehicle Recognition Software
Rekor Scout™ enables accurate automatic license plate and vehicle recognition on nearly any IP, traffic, or security camera. Detection results are displayed on a web-based interface, which can be accessed from anywhere. Installation is quick and easy, making it perfect for businesses of all sizes and homeowners alike.
Check out the Rekor Scout™ Spec Sheet to find out more.
NEW Rekor Box
Rekor Box is a complete AI-powered analytics device capable of processing multiple streams of video. Built for the roadside, it delivers low-power computing capabilities in a small, easy-to-deploy unit and provides real-time, secure system monitoring, while being compatible with a wide range of commercial and security algorithms/applications.
Check out the Rekor Box Spec Sheet.
Check out the Rekor Academy to find out short, how-to training videos to help you get the most out of your Rekor products, including this video about Rekor Scout™:
- Rekor Systems to Acquire Southern Traffic Services (STS) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Rekor Systems Chosen by City of Winchester, VA to Provide Smart Traffic Analytics dominyka Parking Network
- Rekor Systems to Pilot Roadway Analytics at Philadelphia Navy Yard m.chin Parking Network
- Rekor Systems Announces David Desharnais as President m.chin Parking Network
- Rekor Systems Taps Deb Hennessy as Chief People Officer dominyka Parking Network
- Rekor One™ To Be Deployed in Stamford, Watertown and Middlebury, Connecticut kaja Parking Network
- Rekor One™ Expands Into Three New Cities m.chin Parking Network
- Rekor Systems to Acquire Waycare Technologies, Ltd. m.chin Parking Network
- Rekor Systems' Joint Venture ROKER Acquires SecurePark Technologies for End-to-End Parking Management and Enforcement Solution m.chin Parking Network
- The City of Albany Will Use Rekor One™ to Enhance Community Safety m.chin Parking Network
- Waukesha County Park Systems Selects Rekor One™ m.chin Parking Network
- Rekor Systems Expands Leadership Team dominyka Parking Network
- North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department Selects Rekor One to Modernize Data Collection and Scale Claire Styles Parking Network
- Rekor Redefines Privacy, Security and Sharing for License Plate Data for Commercial and Government Users Claire Styles Parking Network
- Rekor Launches Rekor Go Mobile App on iOS and Android m.chin Parking Network
- Investor Relations Specialist (Columbia, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Technical Support Specialist (Altamonte Springs, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Strategic Alliance Manager (Remote, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Salesforce Administrator (Columbia, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Junior Systems Engineer (Columbia, US) kaja Parking Network
- Deployment Specialist (Altamonte Springs, US) kaja Parking Network