ParkHub is a technology company that provides integrated software and hardware solutions for the global parking industry. ParkHub serves key elements of the sports and entertainment industry as well as municipalities and state parks. Our unique offerings benefit both in-house and third-party parking operators at multi-use event spaces large and small. We continue to build on our successful partnerships at venues coast to coast including AT&T Stadium, Levi Stadium, Pepsi Center, BB&T Pavilion, among many other recognizable names. In addition, ParkHub has been the preferred parking operations partner at the last seven consecutive Super Bowls.
ParkHub is looking for a bright, energetic Customer Support Representative that loves to solve problems, is amazing with customers, and wants to be a part of taking the support team to new
We are seeking someone who enjoys being the front line for customers, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, professional, and have a
positive attitude. Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment or in the tech
industry is a plus.
This is a full-time, hourly position with the opportunity to work from home.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide customer support in the form of answering calls, sending emails, and
- troubleshooting ParkHub’s software and hardware
- Follow proper protocols when triaging and escalating issues to other team members
- as necessary
- Identify patterns in frequently occurring issues and provide customer feedback
- Work closely with other members of the Operations team to ensure the success of all customers
- Help as needed with department projects and administrative work
Saturday through Wednesday from 7am to 4pm. During busy football season we do 6am to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
What we offer:
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Remote-first work arrangement with access to our office in Deep Ellum, TX
- Competitive salary plus Medical Benefits and 401(k) available on day one of employment.
- Plenty of coffee, Red Bull, Topo Chico, and snacks!
- Stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Team activities and outings - barista services, weekly poker tournaments, happy hours anyone?!
- Partner perks (game tickets, pre-sale access, swag)