ParkHub is a technology company that provides integrated software and hardware solutions for the global parking industry. ParkHub serves key elements of the sports and entertainment industry as well as municipalities and state parks. Our unique offerings benefit both in-house and third-party parking operators at multi-use event spaces large and small. We continue to build on our successful partnerships at venues coast to coast including AT&T Stadium, Levi Stadium, Pepsi Center, BB&T Pavilion, among many other recognizable names. In addition, ParkHub has been the preferred parking operations partner at the last seven consecutive Super Bowls.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a broad range of technical skills in DevOps. In this hands-on role, this candidate would provide quality solutions and support for our existing and future infrastructure needs as well as being a team player who is not above any job thrown their way.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with different members of the team including developers, product managers, and support
- Research and provide innovative solutions on existing and future infrastructure and processes
- Be responsible for software releases, configuration, monitoring and support of production system components and infrastructure
- Implement, monitor, support and upgrade multiple AWS services
- Build, maintain, and improve our CI/CD pipelines
- Debug and diagnose infrastructure issues
- Develop monitoring and alerting dashboards and tools
- Contribute actively within our Agile development process
- Strong experience building and managing Terraform and Cloudformation workflows
- Strong knowledge of AWS services including Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, RDS, OpenSearch Service, Elastic Kubernetes Provider (EKS), EC2, S3, CloudFormation, CloudFront, Elasticache
- Demonstrated ability to utilize programming languages including Node.js, Golang, Python, and SQL
- Have a solid understanding of container orchestration technologies including Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of PCI compliance processes as well as robust familiarity with current security best practices and standards
What we offer:
- Remote-first work arrangement with access to our office in Deep Ellum, TX
- Competitive salary plus benefits and incentives package
- Flexible vacation policy
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Plenty of coffee, Red Bull, Topo Chico, and snacks!
- Stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Team activities and outings - barista services, weekly poker tournaments, happy hours anyone?!
- Partner perks (game tickets, pre-sale access, swag)