The Market Leader is responsible for direct sales in market as well as business development and operational oversight. The Market Leader ensures that all aspects of the operation follow Amano McGann standard operating procedures. The areas include customer service, territory sales management, client relationships, and on-going business development. The Market Leader will identify opportunities early in the sales process, develop the strategy and tactics needed to be successful, shape deals in favor of AMI, and lead AMI in the pursuit process and successful capture of new business.
Seattle, Washington. Market Leader will work from home and will have access to office space, as required.
- Market Leader will be a key contributor to the overall success of the new Seattle, WA branch office location.
- Market Leader will provide direct sales initiatives in your core territory through existing customers, developing sales leads, providing solution demonstrations, giving presentations, designing client specific proposals, and promoting AMI’s entire product line including partner products.
- Market Leader is responsible for continued efforts in the territory to maintain current client base.
- Market Leader must be able to create, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes for the territory.
- Market Leader must ensure client and prospect documentation is recorded and complete in our CRM tool (Salesforce).
- Market Leader will work in cooperation with the Sales Leaders, Branch Operations Leaders, Marketing Manager, and others to plan, direct, and coordinate business development activities.
- Market Leader will assist in the technical specification review and assessment of RFP, RFI or other similar procurement documents in conjunction with our Inside Sales Team.
- Market Leader must provide timely feedback to sales management regarding opportunities, market intelligence, competitive marketplace and pipeline data.
- Market Leader must control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Market Leader must adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Market Leader must Lead by example to help build and maintain a strong work ethic, culture and integrity within the AMI organization. Through personal example, establish the style and approach that will characterize the Company’s dealings with the marketplace.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Reports directly to the Regional Sales Director with sub-reporting to Vice President, as assigned.
- Works closely and collaboratively with local Service Team, Project Management Team, other key branch operations personnel, and corporate team.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year’s related business to business technical sales experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year’s operations experience – parking operations experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Able to work in a pressurized environment and meet established deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; frequent communication with team members and clients is required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality of all work-related activity
- Competency at an intermediate or better proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, OneDrive) and smartphone savvy.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and be sensitive to issues pertaining to diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to create and provide professional proposals and demonstrations independently
Required work conditions
- Requires work habits of autonomy and leadership. Must be able to manage time efficiently on one’s own.
- May require nights and weekends to meet client’s needs and expectations, such as business events, after hours social meetings with clients, and other networking events.
- Requires necessary travel within territory and may require an occasional overnight stay.
- Required to attend local, regional, and national trade shows or meetings throughout the year, as assigned.