Fulfill an important role in the organization to increase overall profitability by motivating and assisting employees within their area of responsibility to be successful in their role. Accomplish
regional and national objectives by managing staff; sales executives; planning and evaluating activities to meet these overall company objectives.
The General Manager reports to the Vice President of Operations
- Direct overall responsibility for profit and loss and achieving branch operational and sales goals.
- Effective communication that creates a collaborative environment with all parties that the Branch Management interacts with, including; Clients, Subcontractors, Branch, Corporate and Senior Management personnel
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes in line with overall corporate direction.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creates a positive work environment for all parties.
- Creates effective solutions to meet or exceed client’s expectations through collaborative planning with all departments within the AMI organization
- Understands and participates in overall company corporate goals and ensures these goals and objectives are managed in the branch.
- Provide leadership that creates an environment of unity with all internal and external stakeholders. Branch leadership requires all facets of the business to operate in harmony including sales, operations, project management, client solution requests, and planning.
- Assist with and oversee new business development and develop strategies to meet profit goals within the branch territory.
- Provide strategic and operational planning input for the branch operations, and report progress and results to senior management.
- Manage overall branch Profit/Loss.
- Additional duties as assigned
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Improves profitability as measured on performance metrics
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Reports to the Vice President of Operations
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Regional Sales Director & Vice President Dealer Sales
- Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and account teams supported
- This position will be assigned to support a specific geographical area
- Performance Management, Project Management, Coaching,
- Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven,
- Developing Budgets, Developing Standards, Highly Effective
- Communication Skills, Foster Teamwork, Handles High Pressure,
- Giving Feedback
- Bachelor’s degree and/or at least eight years of industry experience.
- Required to be familiar with the concepts, practices, and procedures of the organization and must have demonstrated ability to lead and direct employees
- PC proficiency
Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position requires direct management from the branch of responsibility