Area Operations Manager (London, UK)
Area Operations Manager - £40,000 – London & the South East - Full-time - permanent
Do you have experience in Operations Management? Are you looking for a varied and interesting role? Are you a natural leader with good communication skills? Do you have multi-site experience?
If you answered yes, then keep reading!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Operations Manager to support the business functions & car park operations across London & the South East. If you have demonstrable experience in multi-site, client facing operations management role with P&L management this could be the position for you. This is an excellent chance to join a dynamic and growing company and support & grow APCOAs operations across London & the South East.
What you'll do:
- Supporting the Area Manager, you will be involved in the management of various contracts across London & the South East.
- Oversee all elements of individual team’s development and performance inclusive of coaching, appraising and disciplinary support up to and including dismissals.
- You will address any areas of underperformance and put in place corrective action plans to address these at site or individual level.
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with H&S regulations at all sites will lie with you. You will need to put in place corrective action plans to address any local issues.
- Liaison with & overseeing contractors, site works & maintenance issues.
- Manage all fleet vehicles assigned to various site within the area
- Creating monthly reports and ad-hoc reports as & when required
- Manage clients’ expectations and you will need to attend regular client meetings
- Carry out car park inspections on an ad-hoc basis, and create ‘to do’ lists for local management.
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrable experience in Operations Management within a multi-site environment
- Experience of P&L accounting, producing & managing budgets
- Excellent leadership skills
- Confident & Competent to develop beneficial relationships with the clients, senior managers and key stakeholders
- Able to prioritise workloads in a fast-changing work environment
- Competence to work under pressure, with a positive and resilient nature
- IT literate with experience of using MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Have a hands-on can-do approach
- Full clean driving licence essential
- Experience within the security industry would be advantageous, but is not essential
Does this sound like you? Click "apply" today and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared. With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their workApply for this job