Company Secretary / Inhouse Legal (Stuttgart, DE)
APCOA PARKING Group is Europe’s leading parking operator with over 50 years of industry expertise. With its 5,000 employees, the company manages more than 1.5 million individual parking spaces at over 12,000 locations in 13 European countries. These include parking spaces at 1,800 city and shopping center locations, 400 hotels, 250 railway stations, 150 Hospitals, and over 60 European Airports, all situated in proximity of 70% of the Population of APCOAs 13 countries. With its consistent “asset light” business model, APCOA is the trusted partner who maximizes value for private and public real estate owners.
Via its open digital platform APCOA FLOW, the company connects on-street and off-street car parks with clients, partners, customers and their vehicles. Based on this technology, APCOA is transforming its car parks into Urban Hubs, providing the physical and digital infrastructure for mobility, logistics, e-charging, and technology-based services. Customers profit from innovative and convenient experiences provided by APCOA and ist partners which use the car parks to deliver their services. The environment also benefits as the company actively contributes to the reduction of emissions in cities by decreasingthe volume of traffic for logistics and searching for parking. By connecting parking, mobility and services for urban life, APCOA is positioned to be an integral part of the digital and physical urban ecosystem.
- Corporate housekeeping, including legal advice on all ongoing corporate law transactions of Group companies in Germany and abroad
- Supporting commercial projects in the areas of law
- Responsible for NDA and KYC for the entire Group.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and other legal documents
- Drafting internal guidelines, policies, procedures and templates
- Preparation and follow-up of minutes of meetings, corporate resolutions and other documents requiring approval by the Board of Directors or the Executive Board.
- Successfully completed state examination ideally in the field of commercial and/or contract law as well as corporate/company law
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the job profile relevant to the position, ideally acquired in an internationally oriented company
- Experience with project work is an advantage
- Good analytical and comprehensive economic thinking as well as detailed working skills
- Confident and confident appearance, also in an international context
- Cooperative, team-oriented and self-reliant working style
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Varied tasks and challenges with a very large scope for creativity.
- International cooperation with colleagues and business partners all over Europe Room for creativity in your work and the chance to actively contribute to the success of the company.
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication channels and a very good and open team atmosphere in an intercultural environment.
- An attractive workplace at Stuttgart Airport in the Sky Office with very good public transport connections and, of course, "free parking" for employees.
- The possibility to work from home.
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary packages.
Have we inspired your curiosity and you would like to find out more about the No.1 parking management company in Europe? Then please get in contact with and use our online application form to send us your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. - Thank you very much!
APCOA PARKING Holdings GmbH
Daniel da Costa